46

"Roman, we really have to go now." Roman whined as he held Virgil closer, shaking his head. "Ro..."

"Just a bit more time?"

"We have to go-..." Virgil grimaced slightly as the room slightly spun around him and he sighed. He had skipped lunch to be with Roman as he slept. "Ro, please?"

"Why?" Roman grumbled as he snuggled more. "How about we don't go at all and just stay here together? Father doesn't need us there and quite frankly I don't want to see him."

"Roman, I need to eat." Roman's eyes shot wide as Virgil just gave him a smile. "The last thing I had was that snack you made me after the doctors so that I could calm down. I haven't eaten much today and..."

"Virgil, no..." Roman jumped up with a very worried look making the other chuckle. "You're not getting sick are you?"

"A little but nothing bad." Roman growled lightly as Virgil gently pushed himself off the bed now that Roman was laying over him. "And as long as we go eat, it won't get any worse."

"I don't want to see him. Why can't we just have one of the servants bring food to us?"

"Roman..."

"I. DON'T. WANT. TO. SEE HIM!" Virgil stopped dead, his eyes wide in shock, as Roman groaned as just threw himself back against his pillows. "He took you away from me. I begged him. I begged not to do anything and he didn't care. He..."

"He cared, Roman. That's the whole reason he did it."

"It hurt you, Virgil. He hurt you." Virgil sighed as he just nodded and made his way over to the mirror. His snowy white hair fell frazzled over his icy blue eyes and he frowned. His fingers slowly brushed over his pale cheeks with a sigh before jumping slightly with a laugh as Roman wrapped his arms around his waist from behind. "You look beautiful, my love."

"No I don't... but that's ok. I'm still very sickly." Roman pressed a small kiss to the other's neck making Virgil lean against him with a sigh.

"I love you and think you're beautiful regardless." Roman mumbled softly into his neck before holding him tightly and smiling. "You should let your glamour down, Campion."

"Roman, I c-..." Roman turned him around till they were face to face and just looked at him with such fondness, there was no doubt how much he loved him. 

"Let your glamour down... please?" The prince brushed his fingers through the other's white hair with an almost far away. "Please, Nightengale?" Virgil flinched lightly making Roman frown noticing the way the glamour fluxed, slipping a bit before Virgil sighed and just looked away. "Hun, did I do something wrong?"

"Uh... My name, Ro... That's um..." Roman's eyes narrowed in concern as Virgil hugged himself a bit. "I never told you what my true name was is all."

"True name? You don't have to do that, My love. Just because you know mine doesn't mean..."

"It's Nightengale." Roman's eyes flashed as his body went a bit ridged. "I chose Nightengale as my name so... when you said that I uh..."

"I'm sorry, my love. I didn't mean to..." Virgil just shook his head as he met with Roman's teary gaze and smiled. "You know I would never try to force anything on you. But... I just uh... Did you really?"

"Really what?"

"Chose Nightengale as your true name..." Virgil nodded seeing how Roman's tears started to fall. "You... but... Why mine? Why my nickname for you? Why..."

"I loved you, Ro. You were the most important person in my life. That made the name you gave me the one I cherished the most. Every time you called me I... I couldn't help but fall in love with the name. Roman..." Virgil gently caressed Roman's cheek lightly brushing his tears away with his thumb. "I am and always will be... your Nightengale."