26

(Possible TW~ Roman ate something he shouldn't have and Remus is telling him to throw it up)

"There you go, Ray." Virgil giggled as he handed the ball of green energy some more honey butter. Remus screeched with glee as he rn around in circles practically drinking it. "Jesus, you are worse than I am!" Virgil teased a Roman wrapped his arms around him with a laugh.

"You can't blame him, Campion. He's a fairy. A very... sweet obsessed Chaotic fairy." Virgil rolled his eyes as he suddenly whipped around and dabbed some honey butter on Roman's nose with a laugh.

"Says the man who won't ever try any." Roman frowned as he wiped the butter off, this look of fear crossing his eyes.

"I... I can't." Virgil smiled as he took a bit more butter on his finger before just sucking it off like a small child would if they spilled their treat.

"That's ok Ro. I'm not going to force you. I just wish I knew why. You're the only fairy I've met that 'can't' have sweets." Roman shook his head as Virgil went to get a small bowl. 

"I can have sweets, Virgil. I'm fae. I love sweets. Not as much as you and Remus but I do. I just can't have... that." Roman frowned as he watched Virgil pour some homemade custard in the bowl before adding some of his honey to it for added flavor. Roman literally watched with a slightly jealous look. He whined as he tore his eyes from the other before sighing and shaking his head. "It does look good." Remus paused from where he was in the kitchen, a slight look of confusion on his face as Roman smiled. "I wish I could have some. I'm sorry I can't."

"Hey, like I said... It's ok, Ro. I'd never push you into eating something especially if you can't." Roman nodded, though his eyes fell dark. Virgil just leaned against the kitchen counter slowly eating the custard with a happy smile. Roman watched every move of the spoon as Remus watched him with growing concern. Roman felt bad. He felt bad because he knew Virgil really wanted him to try it. He wanted to know if Roman liked it. 

Obviously... Who wouldn't want their significant other to enjoy something they've created. Roman knew Virgil would never make him feel pressured and if he just told the younger why he couldn't instead of being self-conscious about it, He knew Virgil would understand. He just... He also really wanted to try it. He wanted to see what it was that made Virgil smile so much. He wanted to know what got Remus and the other fairies so in a frenzy. He wanted to enjoy Virgil's creation just as he knew the others did. He just couldn't stand not having that experience. So the Second he watched Virgil take a giant spoonful of the custard Roman reached out and pulled him in for a kiss.

The second there lips touched Roman slipped his tongue in making Virgil melt into him completely. He could taste the honey coating the other's mouth, the creamy vanilla custard on his tongue. Roman sighed softly as his arms wrapped around the other, Virgil shakily setting the bowl behind him as he pressed against the prince. Remus just crashed completely at the sight. Roman pulled away wiping the slight bit of custard off his lip, sucking on his finger a bit before laughing. 

"You were right. That was really good."

"ROMAN!" Remus cried out in horror knowing exactly what was going to happen. Roman should not have done that at all. "Roman... what the fuck?" Roman just rolled his eyes noticing the concern in Virgil's eyes as Remus continued to freak out. Roman's eyes went to the honey butter before giving in once again and scooping a small amount on his finger for him to taste. He lit up the second it touched his touch.

"Oh, Shit. That..." Roman chuckled as he blushed a bit in embarrassment. "Now I know why it's such a favorite."

"Ro?" Virgil frowned as he looked over to see Remus completely white with shock. "Roman, I..."

"Don't worry, Campion. I'll be ok."

"Throw it up." Roman paled as Remus growled out at him suddenly. The darker twin's magic flared a dark yellowish-green as he held himself back from chucking his own honey butter at his brother. "Roman. GO. THROW. IT. UP!"

"Remus, I'm not going to throw up... You know, I just might have more." Roman sassed back as he kissed Virgil again before grabbing a spoon and taking one last bit of custard. He melted into the taste with a slight hum. If only he could have this all the time. He hated being different. His friends and family all got to experience things like ice cream and dulce de leche... custard and creams... while Roman had to miss out on all of it. He couldn't even have pizza because of the cheese. He just wanted to experience it too. Roman sighed as he pulled the spoon from his lips, smiling softly at the very confused and concerned Virgil, who at this point was shaking as his thoughts spiraled. "I'll be ok, Love. I just wanted to try it. You were right. They are really good."

"Roman, you can't have any da..." Roman glared over at his brother, who clammed up as roman shook his head, dropping the spoon into the sink before pressing a kiss to Virgil's cheek. 

"I've got an activity I don't want to miss so I'll see you after?" Virgil nodded slowly as squeezed Roman's hand making the other frown in understanding. It was obvious that Virgil's anxiety was getting to him.

"I'll be ok."

"I don't care." Virgil whispered back as he shook his head. "Fine or not... You aren't doing that again. You said you couldn't have it and you did anyway. Roman..."

"I know, Love. I told you, I wanted to try it. I will be ok though." Roman hummed reassuringly as he brushed his love's hair back. "I'll see you later, Virgil." Remus watched in muted horror as his brother left. At this point... Remus didn't even want to eat his own treat. He sighed as he slowly carried it the kitchen sink all while Virgil just stood there frozen. Remus frowned as he met with Virgil's worried gaze and just shook his head.

"He's going to get very sick."