Chapter 18

Your POV

The weekend had rolled through and the night of the party was finally here. After what felt like years of convincing Lauren to go she finally agreed.

Lauren didn't seem to mind going she was actually excited because it was going to be her first real college party since she left New York. "Babe are you ready?" She walked down stairs in blue ripped Jeans and a white crop top with Lana Del Rey on the front.

"You look beautiful babe." She blushed and made her way outside and to Dinahs car that was parked outside. I locked the house and got into Dinahs car. "Are we all ready to turn up?!" Lauren and I shook our heads and laughed at Dinah.

When we arrived at the party we spotted Ally, Normani, and Jennifer outside waiting for us. We got out of the car and walked over to them. "Chelsea, Ana, and Camila are inside. Ana managed to get drunk already." Normani shook her head at Allys' statement knowing that it was true.

We walked inside the frat house and instantly the smell of alcohol invaded my nose. We walked over to the bar in the back of the house and made ourselves a few drinks.

After a few beers and pin the bottle with half a bottle of what seemed to be cherry vodka I was drunk and unaware of my surroundings. I wanted to keep my drinking under control but of course it had gotten the best of me.

Chelsea and Dinah seemed to have noticed and quickly came to my side when I had gone to the bar to get another beer. "Y/N that's enough. You're drunk." I grew angry and snatched my arms out of their grip.

I downed the beer in front of their faces and walked outside to get fresh air, they followed. "Don't tell me when I've had enough! Don't tell me how to live my fucking life!" I managed to slur out screaming and they seemed surprised by my tone of voice.

Their fuzzy figures just stood their looking at me with worried eyes. "Y/N c'mon lets go home." I back away as Dinah was stepping closer, I had bumped into a wooden lawn chair behind me. I was already pissed off and I don't know what it was but something just snapped inside me.

I turned around and grabbed the lawn chair and launched it towards the concrete patio behind Chelsea. The chair had broken down to pieces and I had cut my hand from the large splinters bulging from the chair.

It seemed to have caught Normanis attention and she came rushing out. "What the fuck happened?" Chelsea was shaking her head and Dinah had turned around to explain to Normani. "She's drunk and now she's belligerent." Normani walked towards me and slapped me across the face.

"Now listen to me your girlfriend is inside having a good time and you're not about to ruin it do you understand me?! Get your ass in Dinahs car and go home!" I stood back and looked at her surprised. I was beyond upset at this point and I was just about ready to raise hell.

Laurens POV

I was looking around for Y/N and she was no where to be found, neither was Chelsea, Normani, and Dinah. I got up from my spot on the couch and walked around the house in search of my girl friend. I passed the bar to see no one their and looked through the kitchen to find it empty.

I walked outside and I could see pieces of crushed wood against the patio floor. Before I even opened the door a chair came flying towards the patio and crushed against the floor. I jumped back and let out a small scream of how sudden the chair had been launched.

I opened the door and walked outside to find Normani, Y/N, Dinah, and Chelsea. "What's going on?" All their head snapped towards me and Y/Ns face softened. I noticed from where I was standing that her hands were bleeding. Chelsea came up to me and prevented me from seeing Y/N.

"Everything's alright, Y/Ns just a bit drunk and we're trying to get her home." I looked behind Chelsea and noticed Dinah and Normani holding Y/Ns hands and walking her to the back door of the back yard. I walked passed Chelsea and made my way over to Y/N.

"Babe." She turned to look at me and the darkness in her eyes was starting to fade. I was upset yes but she looked so vulnerable and hurt that I couldn't stay mad at her. I crushed my lips against hers and wrapped my arms around her waist to keep her steady, her tongue had made its way in my mouth and was now fighting against mine. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. I gently grabbed her by her waist while she slung her arm around my shoulder to keep herself balanced.

"Dinah please drive us home." She nodded and walked in front of us to open the door. I turned around and looked at Normani. "When you guys are ready to leave come and stay at Y/Ns house please." Normani simply nodded and I turned back around and made my way to Dinahs car.

We got to Y/Ns house in a matter of minutes and Dinah had helped bring Y/N in and up to her room. I took off Y/Ns shoes and managed to take off her jacket so she wouldn't be so hot. I draped a blanket over her then made my way back downstairs with Dinah.

"She used to get like this when her parents left and it was the hardest thing to pry a bottle or a can out of her hands." I looked at Dinah in surprise not knowing how great of an affect this actually had on Y/N.

"She never talks about her parents the one time she did, she nearly broke down in tears and I didn't know what to say but hold her." Dinah nodded knowing my position but she didn't say a single word.

After talking about school and our parents Dinah decided to get very intimate really quick. She looked at me with a smirk on her face and started asking me rather personal questions about my sex life with Y/N.

"So have you guys gotten to that point yet?" I looked at her in disbelief and shook my head. "No Dinah, Y/N and I have been together for a month and a half. That's too soon." She nodded understanding me but still insisted. "But are you a virgin?" I looked at her. "Dinah! Enough." She chuckled and got up and went to the kitchen.

There was a knock at the door and I knew that had to be Normani and the girls. I got up and opened the door, Camila and Ally came tumbling through the door. Great two more drunk party freaks in the house. "Lay on the couch guys." Ally had taken a couch and so did Camila. Normani, Dinah, Chelsea, Ana, and Jennifer all got their rooms upstairs and fell asleep within the hour.

I went upstairs and went into Y/Ns room to find her in the bathroom throwing up. I rushed into the bathroom and stood behind her holding her hair back. When she finished she got up brushed her teeth then started to fill up the bath tub with hot water.

Before I knew it Y/N was in her bra and underwear getting into the water. I had walked over and sat next to the tub stroking her hand. She laid her head back against the wall and slightly closed her eyes. "I'm sorry Lauren." I looked up and her eyes had started to water. "It's okay babe, it's okay." She leaned forward and kissed me with such passion I felt like she was kissing me for the last time.

I pulled away and looked into her eyes and they were the lightest I have ever seen. "Don't back out just because you made a mistake." She grabbed onto my hand and smiled at me. "I'll never leave." I smiled and gave her a small peck on the lips. "Would you mind grabbing my clothes from the dresser." I got up and walked over and got the clothes she had left folded on the dresser.

I walked back in the bathroom and put the clothes on the bathroom counter and walked out. I took the opportunity to change while Y/N was doing the same.

Few minutes later Y/N had walked out refreshed and laid down on the bed next to me. "I'm not going to compare you to a garden or a sunset or a beach because you were never just something pretty to look at, you are the blood that runs through my veins you keep me alive." Y/N just smile at me and wrapped her arms around me in a tight embrace.

"I'll always love you Lauren."
"And I'll always love you."

---------------------

A/N: Hello friends here is chapter 18, I hope you all enjoyed. Please comment and vote and let me know what you think.

-Diandra