Chapter 24

Laurens POV

I was worried about Y/N, she's been so stressed this past month and all she's been doing is staying in the room and coming down occasionally for dinner. I had attempted to take her mind off of things by having her friends over but it didn't seem to help.

Tonight I had made plans to just walk in the most beautiful and most brightest place in the city. I knew Y/N had always wanted to go to the city because of the art gallery nights that they have every night.

I went upstairs and walked into the room looking through the closet for an outfit to wear. I got dressed and then sat by Y/N on the bed to wake her up. "Sweetheart, wake up." She turned over and looked at me with a sleepy smile on her face. "I love waking up and finding you next to me." I smiled and kissed her lips.

"I'm glad you like that but for right now get up and get dressed because we're going out." She got up out of bed and rubbed her sleepy eyes. She walked to her closet and picked out a pair of jeans with a white t-shirt and a leather jacket.

She grabbed her car keys from the desk but I soon stopped her. "Uh uh I'm driving." She turned and looked at me with wide eyes. "Keep it under 60." I smirked and gracefully grabbed the keys from her hand.

When we arrived in the city I had lead her to the small art gallery down the road and just walked through the road looking at all the different sculptures and paintings that people created with their own hands. Y/N and I had stopped in front of a particular painting that looked like a small girl clinging onto her mother.

Y/N stood their staring at the painting but I had nudged her side and guided her to the bright lights of the city. We walked a few blocks down and we could see the bright city lights and the happy environment.

We were walking hand in hand through the narrow streets and crowded door ways to restaurants. We stopped by a small ice cream shop and Y/N bought me a vanilla ice cream cone that we both shared. "Thank you for taking me out, I really needed the time away from everything and just be with you."

"I just don't want you to be stressed out anymore over something that isn't your fault. You did what you thought was right and walked away. I'm proud of you." She smiled and we both sat down at a park bench watching people passing and looking at the small outside play happening a few feet away from us.

I leaned into Y/Ns side. "Where do you see us in five years?" She looked down at me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "Together and still as happy as when we first met." I smiled and sat up to kiss her. "Where do you see us?" I contemplate at first but then soon realized. "Still together and having an everlasting love that could move mountains." She smiled and kissed the top of my head.

After thirty minutes of sitting in the lovely park and listening to live music while watching plays we decided to get up and leave. We were passing the art gallery and there was a women that was selling small handcrafted paintings. Y/N stopped and looked at one that had two swans in a lake with their heads curved together making a heart in the process.

Y/N quickly asked the women for the price of the painting and purchased the beautiful canvas. "Here this is for you. I paid her a little extra to add something on the back." A smile had spread itself on my face and I quickly took the painting out of its bag and turned it over to see the message she had asked to be placed.

"I want to be with you
It is as simple
And as complicated as that.
- Charles Bukowski"

I looked up from the painting and smiled at her knowing how fond she was of poetry and how she started to get me addicted to this poet. I looked back down reading the poem over and over again. "I've finally decided what my tattoos will consist of." She looked shocked and happy at the same time.

"Then let's go get them done." I smiled and she guided me to the nearest tattoo parlor. We walked in and I had showed the artist the quote and dragon fly I wanted and where I wanted them. My/N was directed to another table and decided on getting another tattoo herself.

About an hour and a half later I was all done with both of my tattoos and I absolutely loved them. The dragon fly was done on the back of my neck and the quote I had done on my hip, right where Y/N had her quote. I walked over to Y/Ns table and saw that she still wasn't done. So I decided to sit out in front of the shop.

An hour later Y/N had finished and I was quite curious to see what she had gotten. "Babe let me see." She rolled up her sleeve and reveled a black Forrest sleeve from her wrist all the way up her fore arm. It was in such detail. "I figured the black forrest represented one that was burnt down and forgotten about but then you see the bear and the birds and realize that you're never forgotten."

I loved her feelings and emotions behind the artistic design. We had left and paid for the tattoos happy with what we received. We went back home and relaxing after our small but eventful night. A night filled with love, laughter, tears and a bit of pain from the tattoos. Y/N never shed a tear but that's probably because she was used to it.

We got home and we both had gone upstairs and changed into our pajamas. I had finish and was texting Dinah, Camila, Ally, Normani, and Chelsea in a group chat letting them know how everything had gone and telling them that Y/N was better now. When Y/N was ready to jump into bed I said goodnight to the girls and scrolled through tumblr reblogging a few posts.

Y/Ns phone hasn't stopped buzzing for the past two minutes and she didn't seem to care for it because the TV had her full attention. "Aren't you going to see who it is?" She shook her head no and continued watching tv. The buzzing had continued and Y/N seemed to have had enough because she picked up her phone and looked to see who could possibly be calling and texting her at this time.

"It's my dad." and with that answer i knew specifically why a reply didn't matter to Y/N. "Give it to me."She reluctantly gave me her phone and I set it on do not disturb so that now he was no longer able to disturb us while we were asleep. Y/N turned over and fell asleep not wanting to think too much of a situation and I completely understood. About an hour later my eyes grew heavy and I made myself comfortable so that I could sleep. I leaned over and kissed Y/Ns lips and then went to sleep. "Good night my love, I love you." I thought to myself, tomorrow better be a good day.

--------------
A/N: I hope you all liked the quick chapter and please let me know what you think And don't forget for those of you who haven't gotten reflection already, i don't know what you're waiting for because this album is pure fire. Love you guys

-Diandra