Chapter 35

Your POV

Four months had passed, that all it took for me to be excited and nervous on this beautiful day. I was getting married today, I can't get over how great that sounds in my head but it's true I was getting married Lauren Jauregui. I was getting ready in my house while Lauren got ready in her parents house. Chris and Eli are going to be standing beside me while Taylor and my sister would be Laurens bridesmaids. "Y/N! The cars here, let's go." A smile grew on my face as I took one last look in the mirror before heading out to the courtyard where we'd be getting married at. I walked downstairs and hoped into the car excited for what was to come in the next hour.

Laurens POV

"Dinah! I need you to zip up the back of the dress!" I heard her run upstairs and quickly grab my dress zipping it up comfortably. "You look beautiful Lo." I smiled widely and turned around hugging her. "Thank you so much for helping me." She nodded and pulled away to reach behind me and grabbed the vail, clipping it to my bun. "You're all ready." I turned around and looked myself in the mirror loving how the dress looked on me and how great it is to finally be getting married to the girl of my dreams. "The cars are here Lo, we should start heading downstairs." I nodded looking at myself one last time making sure my dress was set. I smiled widely and walked downstairs getting into the car with Dinah and Camila.

Your POV

When the cars pulled up to the courtyard we walked to the back where all of our friends and family were sitting at. Eli, Chris, and myself walked up to the front and stood there in our positions waiting for The music to start playing and Lauren to walk down the aisle. The thought of it made me quite emotional because this was honestly the happiest day of my life.

Shortly after we saw Taylor and my sister walk up to their places and looked at me with a loving smile. The music soon started to play and I was honestly shaking, I took a deep breath and stared down at my feet before I heard the double doors at the end of the courtyard open. My head shot up and there she was, she looked beautiful as ever. I felt my eyes get watery looking at her and I honestly couldn't believe this day has finally come. I watched as Laurens smile grew wider and wider while walking with Mike beside her.

They reached the front of the alter and it was now Mikes turn to let his daughter go. Mike soon walked away sitting next to Clara and the ceremony continued. It grew down to the last final moments where we would say our 'I do's' and be officially married. We looked into each other's eyes and waited for the final moments. "Lauren Michelle Jauregui, do you take Y/N Y/L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" Lauren gently squeezed my hands and smiled. "I do." I could see the tears falling from her eyes. "Do you Y/N Y/L/N take Lauren Michelle Jauregui to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" I smiled and could feel the tears brimming my eyes. "I do."

"In the power invested in me I now pronounce you wife and wife, you may kiss the bride." I took the vail out of Laurens face and cupped her cheeks placing a soft gentle kiss on her loving lips. When we parted, I took her hand in mine and walked down the aisle back to the double doors where a car would be waiting for the both of us taking us to the reception area for our party.

When we arrived at the reception area there were an abundance of tables set up all over the place and our table towards the front of the room. "I can't believe we're finally married." I looked over at Lauren and she was already looking at me lovingly. "It's your dream baby girl, and Id do anything to make your dreams come true. I'll always love you babe." She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck while resting her head on my chest. "Today's honestly the best day of our lives. I can't ask for a better day." I nodded and caressed her back with my hand while holding her in place.