Chapter 14

Your POV

Two weeks had passed and there was nothing but happiness spread about the house. Lauren and I would go to school together and come back together. Camila had managed to help Lauren get a job at a local restaurant as a waitress, they both seemed to enjoy their time working together.

It became an every weekend thing to have dinner over at Laurens parents house. Lauren had managed to keep Keaton out of her head and only focus on what was in front of her, but for me Keaton hadn't escaped my mind once.

I was outside sitting on the porch waiting for Camila to drop Lauren off. Mike had walked over and decided to wait with me. "Hello Y/N" I looked up at him and smiled. "Hey Mr. Jauregui." He walked passed me and sat down in the chair next to me.

"Luis managed to talk to me today Y/N." my head snapped towards him in surprise. "Keaton knows we're here." A chill had traveled all through out my body and I was now terrified. I instantly got up and started to pace the floor back and forth. What was running through my mind now was that Lauren needed to come home and she needed to be safe.

A few minutes later Lauren was walking up the drive way with the biggest smile on her face. I had to keep it a secret from her that Keaton was coming. She ran to me and tackled me in a loving hug. "Hey love. How was work?" I kissed the top of her head and then she pulled away to look at me.

"It was great." I pulled her into a tight hug and started to appreciate every small detail about her. The way her hair was pulled back in a perfect pony tail, how her vanilla scent never seems to go away and how her touch still made me have that electrifying in the pit of my stomach.

"I'll always love you." She pulled away to look at me. "And I'll always love you Y/N." she smiled and I did as well. We walked inside and I made my way to the kitchen while she went upstairs to freshen up for dinner. I stood over the kitchen sink in silence just thinking about how things would be different from here on out.

An hour later Lauren had come down and we had enjoyed the dinner I had cooked for the both of us. Y/S/N, Chris, and Taylor are staying over at Anas house because all the girls had arranged a big sleep over. Lauren had refused to go because I wouldn't be attending.

We were both in bed now, Lauren had fallen asleep about an hour ago and I was getting up to wait for Keaton to come. I looked at Lauren one last time before walking out of the bedroom. "I'll see you soon love." I made my way downstairs and went out through the back door.

I had made my way over to Mike and Claras house to settle in Laurens room. Before I set everything up I got a text from my dad.

Dad: Hes parked outside. Are you sure this is going to work?

You: Yes, he wont notice that I'm not Lauren until we're far away and that's when you'll grab him.

I had settled into Laurens bed and just laid there waiting. I knew what I was doing was risky but I'd go through the worst to save the ones I love. No one knew about this except for Mike, Clara, and my father. It was best to keep it a hidden secret.

Soon enough I heard the front door open and heavy boots make their way up the stairs. An anger started to grow inside me as he got closer, I wanted to end everything right there as soon as he would step through the door but I couldn't. I had to get Keaton far away from here.

Just a few moments after the door to Laurens bedroom opened and I knew he was in here with me. I couldn't do anything but just wait until he took me away. Soon enough I felt a rag cover my mouth and the smell of chloroform. I struggled under his grasp but was soon stopped so that the chloroform wouldn't have such s strong effect on me.