Chapter 16

Laurens POV

I felt terrible, I hurt Y/N and now she wanted nothing to do with me. I fucked up so bad believing that girl. I don't know why I even listened to her, but I should've known better when I saw her and Mia continuously looking at me. I know Y/N was hurt so badly before by Mia and I had witnessed first-hand how cruel she was to her.

I had made my way upstairs an hour later after I heard Y/N slam the door. I figured now was the best time to talk to her since I gave her, her time to cool off. I went into her room and noticed she wasn't there but I look down the hallway and noticed that the lounge door was closed.

I stood in front of the closed door, hearing the TV blaring from the other side. I slightly knocked on the door. When I got no response I opened the door and saw Y/N sitting at the computer writing an essay that we had due for class. "Y/N?" No response. I walked over to her and pulled her chair back so she was away from the desk. I straddled her lap and hung my arms around her neck.

"Will you please talk to me, I'm sorry, I'm so stupid." She looked at me with a blank expression on her face and that's when I started to feel the tears roll down my face. "I don't want to lose you over this Y/N, I'm sorry." She chuckled and I looked at her confused.

"You don't get it do you? I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I'll never love you any less than I do, right this second. I wouldn't dare let you go over something so stupid like this, the only thing that I'm bothered by is the fact that you trusted them and you didn't give me a chance to explain myself."

She wrapped her arms around my waist and held me in a tight hug. This was real, I had someone who cared. "Can I stay here with you?" she nodded and I got off her lap and sat on the couch behind her and watched TV while she finished her essay.

I wanted to see those two girls again and make the message clear to them that Y/N wanted no part of Mias life anymore, she was happy with me and that's all she wanted. "What are you going to do next time you see them?" Y/N had stopped typing and turned around to look at me. "I don't know but in that moment I'm sure they will notice I'm not that scared girl I was when I was with Mia."

I smiled knowing that ever since our first encounter with Mia, Y/N had started to grow a sense of confidence within herself and started to trust herself to speak up. We had brought out certain sides of each other that were tucked away and were kept hidden.

The next morning Y/N and I were both in the car on our way to school. When we pulled up into campus we noticed someone was parked in Y/Ns spot. She had stopped in the middle of the street and got out of her car to see who it was, and as if it wasn't perfect enough Kimberly and her little side kick Mia were there. I got out of the car as well and made my way over to their car.

I was furious, as if they didn't have anything better to do. "Get out of my parking spot Kimberly." Y/N was furious and I could tell by the way she talking. "Why don't you come over here Y/N and maybe we can work something out. Hm?" Y/N didn't bother moving she just stood there and glared at them.

"Y/N lets go, we'll park some place else." I grabbed her hand and tugged on it slightly so that we can go. "You should listen to your slutty girl friend Y/N." She let go of my hand and approached Kimberly with anger growing in Y/Ns eyes. "Don't you ever fucking talk to her like that again! I swear Kimberly if her name ever flies out of your mouth you'll regret it for the rest of your pathetic life."

Y/N then turned around and got in the car. I quickly followed and got into the car. Y/N and I left campus and were on our way to a place that was unknown to me. She was driving awfully fast and I just tried to stay quiet so I wouldn't upset her even more.

I could see her cheeks reddened and her eyes watery, I took a risk and reached over to grab her hand. Once her hand was in mine she slowed down and pulled the car into a dirt road and down a hidden pathway. A small lake came into view and she had stopped the car.

Y/N got out and walked over to the edge of the water, leaving me to follow her. When I had reached her, she seemed to have relaxed and was admiring the scene in front of her. I sat down beside her and looked out at the beautiful water.

"You know they weren't always like that. We were all friends in high school they were part of the group, but when Kimberlys' brother died something changed in her and she had disappeared for the rest of high school. Freshmen year of college she had come back and started to manipulate Mia and tell her that I was just worthless and that she didn't need me, so Mia broke up with me and I was left heart broken."

Y/N kept her gaze only on the water. "Funny how people change right babe." She wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her. I rested my head on her shoulder and we just watched how fasted the day started to change and we just watched the clouds.

"We should start heading back. Its getting dark out." Y/N got up and reached her hand out to help me get up. We walked hand and hand back to the car until she stopped me in front of the car and kissed me with such passion that it had taken my breath away.

The way her lips tasted like strawberries and the softness of them only left me wanting the contact even more. We had gotten back into the car and made our way back home. Y/N had stopped along the way and we had picked up pizza for the both of us.

When we had gotten home, we ate our pizza and watched a movie before going to sleep. We were watching The Reader and I instantly fell in love with it. I loved how just by reading poetry, the love between two people grew so much.

When the movie had finished Y/N had fallen asleep on the couch. "Babe wake up the movie finished." She woke up and smiled at me. She lazily got up and walked up the stairs. She threw herself on the bed and instantly fell asleep.

I chuckled and cuddled next to her. "I love you Y/N" knowing I wasn't going to get a response I turned off all the lights and decided to go to sleep as well, but before I did I went on tumblr to reblog some pictures. My eyes started to get heavy so I set my phone down and went to sleep.

The next morning I had woken up to an empty bed. I got up and walked down stairs in one of Y/Ns big t-shirts. I walk into the kitchen and see Y/N making breakfast for us. it reminded me of the first couple of days of us knowing each other.

I had been the one to be making breakfast for her and that was the same day she had asked me to be hers. I loved it, I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Good morning beautiful" she turned around and pecked my lips I just smiled at her and sat down at the table.

"You know this is about the same of what I did for you about a month ago." She walked over to the table and set down a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me. "Yeah I remember, I asked you out because I fell in love with your waffles." I laughed and she smiled.

"Babe I wanted to ask you, Dinah invited us to a party this Saturday and I told her I'll let her know, but only if you go." I gave her an odd look and wondered why she needed to ask me for permission just so she could go and have fun.

"You don't have to ask me, you can go if you want but I cant go because I have a project to finish. I'll probably just have Taylor, Chris, and your sister come here and sleep over so I wont be alone." She smiled in excitement and reached across the table to give me a peck on the lips.

When I had finished my food I noticed how Y/N kept looking at me. "What?" I shyly looked down and smiled. "Its you. Its been you for the past month. Since the moment we started talking. Its you at 2AM or its you at 6PM. Its you when I eat, its you when I sleep, its you when I'm studying. You are everywhere and you are everything. It's you Lauren. Its always been you and it always will be because I love you."

--------------------

A/N: I hope you all enjoy this drama mixed chapter, I love writing for you guys and love seeing your feedback. Please let me know what you think.

-Diandra