Chapter 9

Your POV

I had woken up to an empty bed and the smell of bacon roaming around the house. I could hear loud conversation coming from downstairs and I knew Lauren had probably gotten up to make breakfast.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash up before I went downstairs. When I had finished brushing my teeth and fixing my hair, I went down to find Lauren at the table with Y/S/N talking bout god knows what. I walked into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around Laurens waist. She slightly jumped at the contact but soon relaxed in my embrace.

“Good morning love.” She laid her head back against my shoulder and turned to look at me. “Good morning” she smiled then got up and walked to the stove. I had sat down in her place and looked at my sister. “Good morning sis, have fun last night?” she said with a slight smirk on her face. I looked at her and reached across the table to playfully slap her arm.

Lauren had walked back to the table with two plates full of waffles and bacon. “Well seems like we have a chef in the house. How are they Y/S/N?” Lauren just giggled at my slight tease and my sister nodded her head in approval of the food for she couldn’t speak with a mouth full of waffles.

Y/S/N had soon gotten up and set her plate in the sink. “Can Taylor and I go to the mall today Y/N?” I looked at Lauren and she nodded. “Yeah sure be back before four, I’m taking you guys to the fair that they just opened.” Y/S/N smiled and nodded.

When I heard the front door close, Lauren got up, she cupped my cheeks and slightly pecked my lips several times. “I’ve been wanting to do that ever since I woke up.” I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist to bring her closer to me.

It was unreal to me just how in a matter of days we’ve grown to be close to each other and to have a certain relationship where it wasn’t even official yet so I decided to do that now. “I want you to be my girlfriend.” She looked at me with wide eyes as she contemplated what to say.

I had let her go and she sat in the chair next to me. “And I want you to be my girlfriend.” I smiled at her words and was happy with her response. I got up and stood in between her legs to look down at her. “Are you happy Lauren Jauregui, are you truly happy?”

She was confused as to why I asked the question but I just needed to get an answer from her. “I am.” And with that I picked up my plate and washed the dishes that were in the sink.

When I had finished Lauren had gone upstairs to take a quick shower and I just sat in the living room thinking whether or not I should tell my best friends. As if she could read my mind, my phone started to ring and I see the caller I.D. Chelsea.

“Hey Chels, whats up?”

“Hey Y/N, nothing much just here with Dinah. We were just talking about you and Lauren and we couldn’t help but ask a few questions.”

“Yeah sure go ahead.”

“Do you like her Y/N”

“Yeah I do, shes different.”

“You say that about all the girls you’ve been with.”

“That’s not entirely true.”

“You said Mia was the love of your life and looked how that turned out.”

“What’s your point Chelsea?”

“I’m just saying to be careful.”

“Always am. So is that what you guys called me for?”

“Oh! Dinah wanted to know how the date went.”

“it was amazing. It was honestly the best night ever.”

“I thought the One Direction concert was the best night ever.”

“Okay you people need to let that shit go, I was drunk through that whole concert so can you not.”

“Alright Y/N well we have to go, have fun with Lauren. “

“Bye my friend.”

“Goodbye my friend.”

I put my phone down and got up to go upstairs and check if Lauren was done but when I turned around Lauren was standing there. I was surprised to see her standing there, to be honest she scared me a bit.

“Are you done in the bathroom?” she nodded and walked towards me, she wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and we just stood there in each others embrace.

She had come into my life at a bad time, a time when I was starting to hate the person I saw in the mirror every morning. I was broken, damaged, fading.

She fought her way in and saved me, she was kind and understanding of my problems. She made me want to start loving that person I saw every morning in the mirror looking back at me. She was making me feel whole again. Every time she looked at me with those eyes and that smile, I just cant help but get lost in them.

Yesterday was perfect for us and so was today, for where ever Lauren was I knew I was settling in her heart. I had let go of her and looked into her eyes, she was looking into my eyes then looked down at my lips. 

I leaned In and connected our lips in a passionate but electrifying kiss. She was all I wanted, this was I all I wanted and I had found it.

-------------------------

A/N: hey guys so sorry if this chapter seems a little short I was trying to get some tickets for the reflection tour. Btw did any of you get any? If you did just comment and let me know what show youll be attending. Love you guys hope you enjoy.

-Diandra