Chapter 39

Laurens POV

It had been a few months since we had the babies home, Y/N and I were both ecstatic to see such precious babies grown before our very own eyes. I loved the new found feeling of being a mother, so did Y/N. We both found a sense of joy and comfort while holding Matty and Angelica, and by seeing there smiles every morning, it brightened up our day so quickly.

Today we were all going to the beach. The same beach Y/N and I have been going for years. We made memories on that very beach and now we would be making much more with our own family.
When we had reached the beach Y/N had unloaded the car while I took Angelica and Matty to the shore line. I sat them down on the sand and watched as they instantly started to play with their small buckets and shovels. Y/N sat next to them and started to play with them, building a sand castle. I pulled out my phone and took a quick picture of them and set it as my lock screen.

"Babe you should take them with you into the water." She smiled and nodded. She carefully picked them both up holding them securely in her arms and walked with them up to where the water only reached under her knees. I walked up to them and took Angelica in my arms and we both stood there gently letting the babies kick their legs in the water while still holding onto them.

"I used to love the water when I was little. I used to go over Dinahs house almost everyday and we'd swim together." I chuckled imaging a small Y/N in the water. "Well, I see that these little ones enjoy it just as much." She nodded and held Matty close to her chest and gently pulled me closer to her. "I love this, I love what we've created. I love what we've been through together as a team and I love all the times we were put on a rocky road yet here we are, standing with our kids on the beach where we've made the best memories. I love you Lauren and I don't plan on leaving you three anytime soon."

I leaned in and kissed her lips and gripped onto her shirt so that it wasn't just a simple peck, I wanted it to last. We soon pulled away when we heard Angelica and matty giggling and looking up at the both of us. We laughed and started to head back to our spot on the beach to pick up our stuff and head home. Y/N quickly picked up the backpack and walked along my side while I pushed the stroller.

Once we got home I took the babies upstairs and set them in the bath. Y/N soon walked in and watched me as I bathed Matty and Angelica. "We shod put them to sleep as soon as you're done here." She nodded and looked at me with a smile on her face. "What?" I asked playfully. "Nothing, this just feels like a dream." I looked at her and smiled as I took Angelica out of the bath and dried her up handing her over to Y/N so she could dress her up. "It's not s dream babe." She chuckled and carried Angelica into the room setting her in the crib.

I carried Mathew into the room and set him into his crib and gently started to sing them both to sleep. Once they were asleep we both walked out and Y/N stood at the end of the hall while I gently closed the door to the room. I looked at her in her eyes and then quietly walked over to her and jumped up and wrapped my arms around her neck as my legs wrapped around her waist. "I've forgotten what it's like to be carried like this." We both chuckled and Y/N carried me into our bedroom as I started to gently kiss the corners of her mouth. "Satisfied?" I nodded and unwrapped my legs from her waist and sat on our bed.

"I have to go out to Dinahs house real quick. She's planing to propose to Camila and she's freaking out on what to do." I smiled, "I can't believe that Dinahs finally proposing. Camila is honestly so clueless she asked me the other day if Dinah was cheating on her." Y/N laughed and shook her head pinching the bridge of her nose. "I can assure you Dinah would never cheat on Camila, Dinah literally worships the ground she walks on." I nodded in agreement. "We'll have fun babe, I love you." She walked over to me and cupped my cheeks giving me a loving kiss. "I love you too always and forever."

Your POV

I drove over to the local prison to visit Mia. Ever since the kids were born I hadn't gotten a chance to see her. Lauren doesn't know that I see Mia every once in a while and she doesn't need to know, Mias made such great progress without having Kimberly tie her down.

Once I arrived at the prison I went through all the security and finally found her sitting there in the same spot where we've been sitting in for five months. "Hey." She got up and greeted me with a hug. "How are you doing?" She nodded and smiled brightly. "I have bad days and good days, today is one of those good days." I smiled, I still hadn't told Mia I had the kids, she didn't even know Lauren was pregnant. "Lauren and I have two kids, we had them a few months ago and today we had our first beach day. It was fun." Her eyes widened and fell back in her chair. "You have kids?" I nodded and smiled. "Angelica and Mathew." She leaned forward again and seemed to be remembering something. "You always said if you had a son you wanted to name him after your grandfather." I nodded, surprised at the fact she remembered.

"I'm happy for you Y/N, I'm happy you finally have the family you've always wanted." She reached her hand across the table and held onto my hand. "Thank you." She squeezed my hand and seemed to be troubled by something. "What's wrong, I know that face." She shook her head and just looked at our hands. "They're transferring me to state." My breathing seemed to have quickened and my heart started to beat faster. "Why? They can't do that. Your sentence was only supposed to be fifth teen years." She shook her head and pulled her hands away from mine. "I asked to be sent to state. I don't want to see you anymore Y/N and now that I know you have a family im actually kind of glad I made the decision. You need to live your life and stop forgiving me and stop worrying about me. I'll be fine, live your life and love the ones that love you. You're my pain and my cure Y/N, I've finally figured out what's right."

I nodded but only because I didn't know what else to say. I got up to leave but soon turned around and looked at Mia for the last time until her sentence was finished. "I'll be there to pick you up when you get out." She smiled and wiped away the tears that were forming in her eyes. "I'll be waiting for that. I love you Y/N, take care of yourself and take care of those kids. There's a lot of Psychos in the world." I laughed and looked down at my feet but then looked back up at her. "I love you too Mia, take care of yourself."

I drove back home and parked the car in the garage and walked into the living room. It was late and all I wanted to do was go to sleep with Lauren by my side. I walked upstairs and found Lauren pacing the floor back and forth. "Lauren what's wrong?" She suddenly stopped and charged at me with a very pissed off look on her face. Next thing I knew my cheek was burning and she stood back waiting for me to talk. "What the fuck?!" She laughed sarcastically. "What the fuck? Why are you lying to me and visiting Mia in prison." Oh shit. How the fuck did she find out. "Don't worry about it, she's being transferred to a state penitentiary anyways."

"I don't care Y/N that doesn't answer my question. Why do you visit her? Are you cheating on me?" I laughed at her last question and stood up furiously. "You know damn well that I wouldn't give up what I have for a girl that nearly caused me to die. You know damn fucking well that I love you and our children with everything I got. You know that when I said I loved you I meant It. You know that no matter how fucked up we both got, I never would've stopped trying to fix what was already broken. I wanted It to be you. I wanted It to be us forever and I finally fucking have that. Why would I ruin that Lauren?"

She stood there speechless while I still rubbed my cheek. I walked over to the closet and hung my jacket in the closet. "I'm sorry Y/N." I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck. "Ill always love you Lauren never forget that." She wrapped her arms around my shoulder and kissed my cheek and then we collapsed onto the bed. "I love you too Y/N."

--------------------

A/N: im so so sorry it took so long to update but I had spring break and then I had all these exams in school but anyways last chapter is coming up soon. Are you guys prepared?

-Diandra