Chapter 17

Your POV

The next day I had taken Lauren, Chris, Taylor, and my sister to the beach just to enjoy the day. Summer was soon approaching and I was absolutely excited. I had planned to take all of them camping, I asked Mike and Clara if they wanted to join us but Mike had a special vacation planned for just the two of them.

Today was going to be a good day, I had everything planned. Dinah, Camila, Ally, and Normani were coming to join us as well. "Is everyone ready? We have to go! Dinah's already there with the rest of the girls!" Everyone had come rushing down from their rooms and made their way to the car.

On our way there I had stopped by the sandwich shop that I started to work at a few weeks ago and picked up a few sandwiches for the beach.

When we arrived at the beach we spotted Dinah and saw that she had already reserved a spot for all of us. Taylor and Y/S/N jumped out of the car and ran towards Camila, engulfing her in a bear hug.

Chris, Lauren, and myself took all the stuff we had brought with us out of the car and made our way towards the rest of the group. We had all settled down and put up our beach umbrellas.

Ally and Normani were the first to make their way into the water and soon enough Dinah, Camila, and Lauren had joined them. I stayed behind with Chris, Taylor, and my sister watching the stuff.

"Are you guys having fun so far?" They all nodded and I smiled knowing that this kitties day out was surely needed.

"Y/N how come you don't go out their with Lauren and the rest of the girls, we'll watch the stuff." I nodded and got up to go in the water with the girls.

Lauren seemed to have spotted me walking up to the shore line and she made her way over to me, grabbing my hand and leading me into the water.

When I had got in, the girls were either relaxing or splashing around. Lauren and I had swam away from the girls so that it was quieter for the both of us.

When we were finally away from them, Lauren had latched herself to me afraid of how deep the water was. "I probably should've told you that I can't really swim that well." I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I won't let you go." She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck for security. She had leaned her forehead against mine and I had leaned in and pecked her on the lips.

"You know I've always wanted a house on the beach. I think it would be the most beautiful thing to wake up every morning and look out at the water, to hear the waves crashing up against the shore and smell the salt water. That's the most beautiful scene."

I smiled and was in awe of how much she had a passion for the beach. "Well I think waking up next to you is a beautiful scene. The way your hair falls over your face at times and when you open your eyes, how they sparkle when the sun is peaking through the blinds hitting your face. I think that's the most beautiful thing to wake up to every morning."

She stayed silent and looked at me with a face eating grin plastered on her face. She grabbed my face and crashed her lips on to mine. I swear I could never get tired of the way she kisses me.

I deepened the kiss and I could feel her legs wrap around my waist, I held on to the small of her back and she ended up biting my bottom lip when I had pulled her closer to me.

She pulled away and started laughing when she noticed my lip had been bleeding a bit. I pouted and she just kissed me again, making me feel the passion she put behind the kiss.

We pulled away again when we heard Camila and the rest of the girls yelling. "OTP FOR LIFE!" Lauren and I laughed and decided to head back over to them.

"You guys sure know how to ruin a moment." They all chuckled. "No girl! we were watching the whole thing and decided that it was enough before one of you drowned or something."

Lauren and I both laughed at what Dinah had said. Lauren and Camila started making their way out of the water towards Chris, Taylor, and Y/S/N.

I had stayed with Ally, Dinah, and Normani just talking about school and our plans for the weekend. "So Y/N did you ask your wife for permission to go to the party." I glared at Dinah and splashed her in the face with water.

"She's not my wife, she's my girlfriend and yes I asked her. I'm going and so is Lauren she just doesn't know it yet."
Dinah looked at me with a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"When I had asked her if it would be okay to go she said she couldn't because she had an essay to do but she doesn't know that I did it for her."

Dinah just smirked and gave me a high five. "That's clever." I smiled and nodded knowing that Lauren wouldn't have to stress out anymore over the essay and she could enjoy herself.

I had made my way back to shore and decided to sit out a bit and enjoy the view. Chris, Taylor and my sister then took the opportunity to enjoy the water themselves and hang out with Dinah, Normani, and Ally.

I was sitting in one of the beach chairs looking at the girls and Chris making sure everything was okay. I hadn't noticed Camila and Lauren pointing and laughing at me until Camila busted out laughing hysterically.

"What?" They pointed behind me and then I saw Normani and Ally standing over me with a bucket of ice water giggling waiting for me to notice.

"Oh shit!" By the time I was getting up and ready to run the whole bucket had been poured on me and I was now freezing. I ran towards the shore and dived in instantly, the warm beach water relaxing me.

All the girls and Chris were now laughing at me and I just glared at each of them knowing that they would soon regret it.

The day was soon coming to an end and we had all headed over to my house for a sleep over.

I had invited Chelsea, Jennifer, and Ana over so the gang was all here. Everyone was having a good time so far and I was happy about that.

My house being filled with laughter and playful screams. My sister seemed to have noticed how happy I looked and sat next to me on the couch. "This is awesome." I smiled and nodded.

I had went upstairs because I knew if I stayed down there and I fell asleep I'd probably wake up with stuff all over my face. I made my way to my room and turned on the TV till I got tired.

Lauren had come in and threw herself on the bed. "Everyone's asleep." I chuckled knowing they'd all be too tired to stay awake any longer.

She cuddled up next to me and rested her head on my chest. "I had fun today with all you guys." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

Lauren had instantly fallen asleep but I had to get up and check on the girls and Chris downstairs.

I saw how all the girls were basically cuddled up to each other and Chris stayed on the couch. I threw a blanket over all of them and went back upstairs.

The next morning I had woken up to the sound of playful screams echoing through the house. I got out of bed and went down stairs to see my kitchen a complete mess.

"I'm not cleaning that up. I'm going back upstairs to get Lauren." I made my way back up and cuddled up next to Lauren.

"Babe. Babe wake up." She turned around in my arms and looked at me with those beautiful emerald green eyes. I loved being their to see her wake up and being the first to hug her and kiss her.

"Your eyes are the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my entire life. I swear it's like I'm looking at a sea of stars." She rolled over and buried her face in my chest.

"It's too early for you to be flattering me with compliments babe." I chuckled and she looked up at me. "But it's never too early to tell you I'll always love you."

----------------------

A/N: I am so so so sorry for not updating I was busy with family and what not but here is chapter 17 and I really do hope you all liked it. Love you guys so so much for commenting and voting and actually reading my story, without you I probably would've stopped writing so thank you so much.

-Diandra