Chapter 32

Laurens POV

Eli and my father came running out jumping in their cars trying to catch up to the van. I stayed on my knees in the drive way looking at the ground. Why did this always have to happen when we were finally happy. We were doing great but now, now everything's crumbling again. My mother and Scarlett tried to keep Y/S/N and Taylor calm while Camila was trying to get me inside and to stop crying.

Reluctantly I got up and was helped upstairs by Camila and Ally. They sat me down on my bed and wouldn't leave until I stopped crying. An hour or so later we all heard the front door open and close and I shot up from the bed and ran downstairs only to find Eli and my father raging with anger. "We know where they're holding her, but it isn't going to be easy getting her out." I held onto the railing of the stairs and sat down on the steps almost losing my balance.

"Dad..Eli. I need Y/N back, I don't care what you have todo to get my Fiancé back but I need her here with me. I'm tired of all this bullshit happening to all of us when we're finally happy! It's not fair!" I began to cry again and I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me. Dinah. We both sat on those steps crying not being able to comprehend anything. Chelsea soon came afterwards and sat in front of us crying as well. We were all a mess, someone so dear to us and so important had been taken away.

Scarlett and Eli were staying the night in my parents house. Chris, Taylor, and Y/S/N went with them as well leaving the rest of us to stay here. Normani, Ally, and Camila all slept in the guest room down the hall while Dinah, Chelsea, and myself stayed in my room not being able to sleep at all. "Lauren?" I looked over at Chelsea with red puffy eyes and waited for her to talk. "Were you able to see the people that took Y/N away?"

"The person driving was a girl, I know that for sure because of the long brown hair, almost like Mias' or Kims' hair." At that moment Dinah shot up and looked at me with wide eyes. "Kim, she's the one driving. I remember, one day Y/N and I were working a shift at the sandwich shop and we heard Mia, Kim, and these three guys. They were saying how 'taking it would be easy' but I didn't know what it meant so I let it be." We all got up and rushed over to my parents house and tell Eli about what Dinah just told us.

Morning was soon upon us and none of us had been able to sleep one bit. While Dinah and Chelsea spoke to my father and Eli, I stayed in the living room looking at pictures and videos of Y/N and I. The day we had gone to Disney World and all the pictures and videos we had taken. I was watching a particular one where Y/N had gone inside this small gift shop and came back out with a shirt saying 'Team Y/N' that she got for me and got one for herself saying 'Team Lauren' in the video Y/N couldn't stop laughing because of my priceless expression.

I stopped watching the videos and threw my phone to the side when I heard foot steps coming down the hallway. I turned around and saw Eli on the phone but quickly hung up after confirming something. He looked at me with a sympathetic smile and sat next to me on the couch. "We're going to bring her back, If it's the last thing I do." I looked at him and noticed his eyes starting to get tears in them. "I want to go with you." He looked stunned at my request but I didn't care. "Lauren that's not safe, we don't know what could happen or what we could find."

"I don't care, I'm going with you. They took your daughter, my fiancé. I'm done having that bitch play games with my relationship, she had her chance and she screwed it up. If we find Y/N and she's hurt. I'm looking for whoever hurt her and I'm taking care of them myself." With that said I got up and walked over to my house getting dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and Y/Ns black hoodie. The hoodie still smelled like her and I just stood there for a second taking in her scent. I quickly stopped when there was a knock at the bedroom door. "Come in." The door quickly opened and Camila walked in and sat on the bed.