Dancer and Skter boi! chapter 14

NEW CHAPTER! Okay I spent forever writing this up! I'm sure all you Nathan lovers will be very excited to read this chapter...it's a Nathan an Abby chappie! I expect you all to love me after this chapter! ^_^ And I'd like to thank all my fans who have stuck by me through my stories...even though we all know how horrible I am at uploading...come on yall..you can admit it! I don't bite...only on Fridays....ohh and let me start by saying how excited I am for this Friday...My bestie Tyler is in a band with a couple other of my friends...and their first gig is this week! EEEEPPPP!! If yall want to check them out, their page is on Facebook...Look up "We Are Paramount"...they live in New York...and it should be the first page to pop up on the list..they only have one song recorded right now, but you can download it for free!

Wednsday March 29th- Dance Class

"You seem a little distant today Abigail, is something wrong?" Ms. Burns asked me, as she helped me stretch for lessons. My leg was still a bit sore, so it hurt when she lifted it up over my head, as I stood with my back against the mirrored walls. "To tell you the truth , yeah something is wrong. It has to do with guys." I replied, and brought my leg down, before standing tip toe and giving an arabesque. Ms. Burns gave me a knowing smile, as if she was in on something I knew not of. "Does this have anything to do with the recent pictures in the newspaper of you and Nathan? The ones that show you and my son kissing." She raised a brow at me expectantly, and I nearly fell on my face at her question. I flushed ten shades of red, blushing down to my collar bone, and I gave a sheepish smile. "You know about that?" I whispered, while purposely giving another spin to avoid her face. Ms. Burns chuckled from behind me.

    "Abby, Nathan is my son and he tells me everything! Not to mention it's hard not to notice your son kissing the mayor's daughter when it's on the cover of the newspaper I read every morning. So, do you like him?" That did it, I fell mid pose in third position, right on my butt. The question gnawed on my stomach. Just how much did I like this boy? I hardly knew him, for gosh sakes I didn't even know his favorite color or food. How was I too like him?!" Biting my lip, I looked up at Nathan's mom. "I um..." His voice came from behind me making me blanch. "So Abby...do you like me?" Footsteps echoed in the silent room, as he made his way to me, and I watched in the mirror, as he came closer, noticing my flushing figure at being caught taking about him with his mother. Nathan walked in front of me, and I avoided his gaze, as he held out a hand, offering to help me up. Hesitantly, I took it, and was pulled up gently, right up against his tall frame. My heart began to race as warmth spread up to my cheeks, and slowly, I looked up to find Nathan staring down at me intensely.

     Our eyes locked, and I stared into his indigo eyes, purple flecks in a blue swirl. After a moment, I realized how close we were, and pulled away, out of his arms, which had been wrapped around my waist. It was then that I realized his mother was still in the room, and that didn't help the pounding in my ears at all, if anything it only made it worse. Clearing my throat, I faced Ms. Burns. "Shall we begin?" I whispered and she nodded, a light in her eyes and a smile on her lips. "Yes, Nathan if you will, I think we shall teach you the tango today. And Abigail you do know that the couples competition is in two weeks, yes?" She asked me, and I nodded, before taking Nathan by the hand. When glancing up at him, his eyes were wide, mouth open. "C..competition? Mom! You never said anything about a competition! I am not going out in public wearing tights! What if it's broad casted on T.V or it's talked about in the newspaper! I won't do it!"

     Ahh, and so the stubborn Nathan as finally appeared once more. I was being to think he might have been gone for good. "Dance competitions like these are always on T.V silly, and because I'm the mayors daughter, it'll be in our newspaper, a full page about us!" I smirked at him, and flicked his nose, making him glare my way. "Don't do that." He snapped at me, and I gave an innocent look, pouting my lips. Nathan's eyes flicked down to my mouth, and once more my heart gave a jump start at the look in his eyes. "Don't do w..what?" I replied, trying to bring his attention back to the topic at hand. His gaze didn't waver, so I settled for flicking his forehead, which made him flinch, and his eyes drag back up to meet my own. "That!" he growled, making a grab for my hands, as I went to flick his ear. His smoldering gaze darkened the blue in his eyes, and I glanced around only to find Ms. Burns absent from the room! Damn, he could kill me and there'd be no witnesses! I felt betrayed by Ms.Burns, knowing her she would leave the room as soon as things got aggressive.

     Nathan backed us up against the mirrors, and laced our fingers together, while pressing our hands above my head to the mirror. He never broke our eye contact, as he pressed his chest against my own, and I found it suddenly hard to breath normally. Nathan began to lean down slowly, and I took in a sharp breath when he released one of my hands to release the pins holding up my hair. Curls fell down, and he wove his hand into them, and then pressed a kiss to my forehead. My eyes fluttered closed on their own account, and I felt Nathan kiss each lid lightly, his own eye lashes brushing against my forehead. A kiss to my nose, then each cheek, and I took in the smell of him, spicy cinnamon. rain and grass, a smell I felt myself becoming addicted to. His lips were now at my jaw, small light kisses moving closer to my lips with each press, and my head began to race with annoyance as he seemed to be prolonging the kiss. Unconsciously, I tilted my head up a little, and felt him finally brush our mouths together in a light kiss, something I could barely call a kiss at all. I waited for him to kiss me fully, but was surprised when he whispered against my mouth.

    "Go on a date with me." My eyes snapped open, to see him lean forward and give me a peck. "W...what?" I was suddenly confused, why hadn't he kissed me fully and passionately yet! The nerve of him, teasing me like that! Nathan smiled lightly, leaned forward again and kissed me a little deeper, but not by much. "I said, go on a date with me...tonight." He repeated, pulling back, and he took his hand and cupped my cheek, stroking it lightly with this thumb. "I...but...what about Za..." He cut me off with a kiss, and I pulled back before he could do it again. "Quit that!" I snapped, giving a stern glare, and Nathan chuckled, pulling me back into him, and leaned down, pressing our foreheads together. "Abigail, leave him, dump him, I don't care what you do, but I want him gone so that we can actually be together." His words dumbfounded me. Be with him? As in his...girlfriend? He wanted me to be his official girlfriend? But..."what about Melinda? Won't your dad lose his job if you go out with me instead?" I asked him, staring into his blue orbs.

     Nathan sighed, and leaned back a little. "Yes well, I talked to my dad, and he's finally released me of my duties. He told his boss, Melinda's dad, that he was to either back off and let Melinda find someone who wasn' t his son, or he'd quit." I gasped, pushing on Nathan's chest, moving him away from me, and I slipped out of his reach, before he could pull me back. "Nathaniel! How could you put your father through that! Just to go on a date with me! It's absurd! I hope he didn't lose his job because of me." I ranted, and Nathan just laughed, and came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wiggled in his grasp, trying to get out of his arms, because they would only distract me.

    I mean this was going way to fast for my liking! It was completely random on his part to be throwing all this at me in a matter of the past five or so minutes! "No, Melinda's dad knows my father is his best lawyer so he backed off and agreed to releasing me of Melinda's clutches. And if wouldn't have been your fault if he had lost his job anyways. It would have been mine." I managed to untangle myself from him once more, and whirled around, poking his chest with my fore finger. "Your damn right it wouldn't have been skater boy...and as for my reply on going on a date with you tonight." I paused, watching as Nathan's face grew serious, and he grabbed my wrist, twining our fingers together, and yanking me gently to him.

      "Yeah?" Calming my racing heart, I quickly went and made sure my answer was final. Looking directly up at him, I smiled at him, and leaned into him, putting my head against his chest, right near his heat. I heard its fast beating rhythm, and found pleasure in knowing I was the cause of this effect. Turning my face into his chest, I pressed my nose against his shirt, and took a deep breath. "Yeah, I'll go on a date with you." I finally said, and Nathan's heart picked up pace, faster than before, if that was even possible. And from out in the hallway I heard a whoop, and my face burned, as I looked over Nathan's shoulder, to see Ms. Burns dancing out in the hall. She turned and caught my expression, and grinned from ear to ear, and then gave me a thumbs up, all while I felt Nathan wrap his arms around me, hugging me to his warm body.

SOOOO AREN'T I AWESOME!!! Bet yall didn't expect that treat! GIVE THIS AUTHOR SOME FEEDBACK SHOWING UR LOVE!!!! Vote, Comment and ADD!!! ^_^ LOVE YALL!