Chapter 19: Part 2 Teaser...and author's note =)

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE:::: Okay so I know I posted a status about a week ago that I would update that day...and it was all typed and ready to go...and then my laptop crashed and refused to work. Luckily I was able to get it fixed, but the whole chapter that I had written was gone because like an idiot I freaking forgot to save! WTF...anyways, now that I have to rewrite the chapter, I have decided to give a little teaser, until I finish rewriting what I had. I am going on vacation on Saturday down to Atlanta, Georgia (first time on a plane by myself, hopefully I have a seat next to a reallly hot ass guy! *fingers crossed*) meaning I will be away from my family and will be able to relax and actually get some downtime to finish the chapter! YAY! I am just worried about my new kitten though, she's sick and now I won't be with her for a couple weeks...=( anyways I hope you enjoy the teaser, and I am planning on finishing this story by the end of summer...big goal considering I start college in the fall and have a lot of work to do. And a big thank you to all of you guys who have given me encouragement to continue, I'll admit I want to go back and really rewrite a lot of these chapters because they are not up to my ability! I hope that you guys will also check out my other two newer stories (http://www.wattpad.com/story/864590-catering-to-the-shadow-man-a-fantasy-paranormal) and (http://www.wattpad.com/story/1994095-the-honest-truth-of-a-homewrecker) because I feel that they have potential to become something really big if I could just have some support. And I know some of you are thinking, oh some other fans will read them....that goes through everyones mind! SO please...I am begging here....just click on those links and give my others stories a chance, you may find to love them more so than this one...and plus they are way better written, content and quality wise...still need to polish up on my editing skils. Okay now you can go and read the teaser...so sorry for the long ass note! =)  

Part 2 Teaser....

Digging into my food, I tried hard not to concentrate on Nathan, knowing that he was currently watching me as I ate. After a couple seconds of feeling his eyes on me, I lifted my head mid-chew and glared at him. Swallowing my mouthful, I picked up my napkin and dabbed at my mouth, took a sip of water and then folded my arms across my chest.

 “Nate, do you really need to stare at me while I eat, you’re making me uncomfortable.” Nathan grinned at me and then took a bite of an empanada.

 “Are you sure that you’re uncomfortable and not actually hot and bothered by my sexiness?” He spoke around his bites of food. Trying not to smile at him, I kept a stern look on my face and shook my head no. Cocking an eyebrow, Nathan put down his empanada and then leaned towards me.

“Really, how could you deny all this…all this caliente-ness…?” Nathan trailed off, a thoughtful look on his face, and I covered my mouth with my hand, attempting to smoother the laugh that wanted to get through. He’s such a dork. I went back to eating my food, thoroughly ignoring Nathan the rest of the meal time, as he continued to try and get me to laugh. Oh it was hard deflecting his goofiness, yet somehow I managed for the ten minutes that passed.

Pushing my plate away from me, well fed and now quite amused, I smirked as Nathan got up and walked over to my side of the table. Being as dramatic as possible, Nathan gave a deep bow to me, and outstretched his hand, in an offering for my hand to be placed onto his own.

 “Madam, I ask for your hand, so that we may cha cha slide around ze dance floor.” he wiggled his eyebrows at me as he said this, and I couldn’t help but allow a laugh to slip out. He smiled when he heard me laugh, and shaking my head at him, I put my hand into his. With one fluid motion, he pulled me up from the chair and into his side, draping my arm around his shoulder; our fingers intertwined, and led the way to the dance floor. Spinning me around so that I was facing him, Nathan quickly took lead and I instantly fell into the rhythm of the music, my hands on his shoulders as I grooved to the beat. Song after song came on, and still we danced; smiling, laughing and just having an amazing time together on our first date.

After about an hour of dancing around, I called it quits. My feet were sore from the clumsy people on the dance floor, and I was out of breath and need a major water break. Linking my arm around Nathan’s I pulled him back to the table.

 “What do you say we go hit a diner for some milkshakes?” I suggested as I picked up my purse from the table. Nathan nodded in agreement, throwing a ten on the table as a tip, and we headed to go pay for our meals. 

Real short I know...don't hate me I will have the rest up by July 26th...I promise! Don't forget to VOTE, ADD and ,COMMENT! <3