16

"But how?" Seungcheol wondered in disorientation.

"I guess there's a way for you guys to come back to your world," Eunbi interrupted out of the blue, bewildering the whole living room. She proceeded to take her seat on the sofa. "But I should lower my voice. The mansion owner, Ahn Joon Young might eavesdrop us in any corner of this mansion." Eunbi ordered them to be vigilant. Vice Principal Bang, Jisung, Eunbi and Jiwoo drew closer to each other.

"Like this, first of all..." Eunbi half whispered and brought out her suggestions and plans to send the boys back to their world where they belong.

◇◇◇◇◇

"Seriously, unnie?! Why are you doing this?! You have decided it without even telling and discussing it with us!" Yuri commenced her expostulation towards Eunbi's decision which was made in the absence of the girls' consent. Some of the girls had turned the whole room into an uproarious atmosphere, illustrating signs of disapproval against it. Earlier, Eunbi had deliberately ordered the girls to gather inside the bedroom of hers and Hyewon's in order to prevent Ahn Joon Young from possibly eavesdropping them.

"Whoa, whoa, guys! Put yourselves together and listen to me, please?!" Eunbi raised her voice, pleading them to calm themselves down. The whole room turned silent as some of them sat on the beds, while the rest were just sitting cross-legged on the floor.

Eunbi inhaled deeply before eliciting a prolonged sigh. "Listen here carefully, there's a reason why I'm doing this. Master Ahn, he had actually called me to his room days earlier. His senses are stronger than we thought, he had already realised our relationships with the humans. He wants us to get rid of the boys by murdering them and sucking out their blood."

"Unnie, this can't be true at all!" Now, it's Chaewon's turn to rebel against her.

"I'm conveying the truth, Chaewon. It's up to you to believe me or not," Eunbi sounded stern in her words. She maybe looked stern and fierce at some point, but she's known for always telling no lies. "By hook or by crook, whether we want it ir not, we must ensure that we send them home safe and sound. They have a bright future that should be pursued and don't deserve to lose everything they eager to achieve in their lifetime."

"After all, the fault is ours too. It's like we have confined all of them in our world, obstructing them from going back to a place they belong and call home. If you guys truly love them, you must do what's best for them. I'm doing this for the sake of their lives too, or else they'll be in danger here. That's the best we can do for the time being," Eunbi decreased her tone a little. Her extended speech had made the girls staggered as they could only staring onto the ground. The uproarious scene was substituted by the echoing silence filling the whole room. All of the girls were speechless and tightlipped.

"Take your time to chew it over. I'm off now," Eunbi left the room and slammed the door shut. To tell the truth, it was also difficult for her to encounter this situation.

♡♡♡♡♡

The luminous moonlight illuminates the whole scene of the night, including the garden of the front yard of the vampires' mansion, where Chaewon was seen sitting on the bench near the moonflowers - feasting her eyes with the beauty of the night view while waiting for someone she called earlier. She had been there around half an hour already. The thoughts of her self-disclosure towards Yena, alongside her advice kept playing in her mind.

FLASHBACK

Yena was occupied by herself tidying up her bed at the moment when she witnessed that her roommate, Chaewon entered their bedroom, throwing herself onto her bed with a grin shone on her face nonstop.