10

"Ta-da! Here we are, welcome to LOONA's mansion!" Haseul said with full excitement.

"Wow, how enormous!" Dokyeom widened his eyes. "It's really big and beautiful, just like IZ*ONE's mansion," he added.

All of them walked towards the main door. Haseul volunteered herself to knock the door. "Guys, we're back! And we bring a guest home!" She raised her voice.

"Wait a second! I'm coming!" A voice was heard responding to her. As the door opened, it showed that it was Vivi who opened it. "Ahhhh, look who's here! Annyeonghaseyo! Sorry I forgot your name," Vivi politely greeted him. "Just call me Dokyeom. And you're...Vivi, right? If I'm not mistaken..."

"You've got it right! Oh, please come in," Vivi invited him into their mansion. Dokyeom was hesitated at first, but he eventually moved through the door. "Ermm, thank you, Vivi-ssi."

"Yeorobun! We have a guest! Come down and greet him quick!" Vivi called the other nine werewolves as she was climbing upstairs to call them. A few moments later, one by one went out of their bedrooms. As they went downstairs, they were stunned by the guest whose meant by Vivi earlier.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Dokyeom, again in case if you forget. We've already met before, right?" Dokyeom reintroduced himself, worried in case that they forgot his name. The girls seemed excited to meet him. "Omo, he really looks like a decent guy." "He looks handsome too." Jiwoo, Jinsoul and Gowon whispered among themselves. "We're just about to have dinner now, I hope you can join us," The tall, black-haired werewolf girl, Ha Sooyoung invited Dokyeom to their dinner. She accompanied him into the dining room. As he entered the dining room, Dokyeom couldn't believe his eyes.

In front of him was a huge plate of roasted musk deer beef and a medium-sized plate of grilled samjoko. There were also a number of plates, cutleries and flute glasses neatly arranged on the table For drinks, there were a bottle of soda, a large jug of water and three bottles of soju. And yes, werewolves DO GET DRUNK...

"Heol, you guys eat all of these? Looks like food that humans always eat everyday, plus I'm truly craving meat for a long time," Dokyeom told the girls, which made some of them felt upset to his statement. "Jinjja?! Then what do you guys eat at IZ*ONE'S mansion everyday?" Hyejoo was too shocked that she closed her mouth with both of her hands.

"Uhm, we just eat pumpkins and dragonfruits every day, and some water that they kept inside their fridge," Dokyeom answered her. "It's not like they'll allow us to eat delicious meals like theirs."

"Aigoo, what a pity. Never mind, as you're here, come and try some samjoko and musk deer beef. I'm sure you'll love it!" Haseul assured the young man. Finally, he agreed to join the werewolves lushing up their dinner that night.

◇◇◇◇◇

Soonyoung just walked into the room with his towel since he took a shower. His body was a bit dry because he had wiped it with his towel in the bathroom earlier. As he walked towards his berth, he felt confounded seeing only a t-shirt on it.