11

It has been a while since Dokyeom and Yuri knew and became casual friends, which resulting Yuri to address him in his real name. That made both of them felt comfortable with each other. Thanks to their passion towards singing and playing piano, their bonds were ploddingly close from the moment Dokyeom first witnessed her talents.

"Seokmin-ah, where are you going?" Yuri asked as she was walking downstairs when she saw Dokyeom as if he was preparing to go out. "Oh, Yuri-ya! Just wanna inhale a breath of fresh air outside while strolling around. I'll get going now." Dokyeom smiled a bit as he sauntered through the door without turning back. "Yah, be careful and don't come back too late!" Yuri raised her voice a bit louder.

As Dokyeom had already left, Yuri was startled by Yujin who was behind her. "Ayyy, jinjja unnie...you seemed so close and caring about him that you even called him by his real name. Do you guys have something or what?" Yujin began to pump her by questions. "Yah! We're not more than just friends, you know. Just friends!" Yuri clarified as she stepped towards the dining room to search for blood. "I was just asking. She doesn't have to be offended like that," Yujin was perplexed as her curiosity aroused.

In front of the refrigerator, a standing Yuri was just done quenching her thirst by finishing a small bottle of blood. As she was holding the bottle, her conversation with Yujin earlier suddenly crossed her mind.

"Yah! We're not more than just friends, you know. Just friends!"

'Hmmm, just friends huh..." Nevertheless, her innermost heart said otherwise, she wished he can be more than that. Yuri was lost in thoughts before she put the empty bottle beside the sink nearby.

◇◇◇◇◇

Joshua and Woozi were busy mopping the living room floor when their ears captured voices from the dining room. "Hyung, what's the little fuss there?" Woozi queried the elder. "Beats me! Let's approach them silently so that we can eavesdrop them," Joshua answered him.

"Unnie, we're running out of blood," Nako whined while showing several empty bottles to Chaewon. "We just have three left," she added.

"Yah, that's not something to worry about. We already have the blood reservation room. Did you forget?" Chaewon reminded the short vampire. "Ah, yes! How can I forget? Now let's go," Nako grabbed and clutched four empty bottles while Chaewon grabbed another four. Both of them rushed out from the dining room towards the mentioned room.

"Let's follow them," Joshua ordered Woozi, rendering the younger boy nodded in agreement with him. Both of them trailed the direction that the vampires went while ensuring themselves didn't getting suspected.

There was a narrow passage between the living room and the staircase that seemed leading towards a door. Chaewon and Nako stopped for a while before the former twisted the door knob and opened it, which portrayed a hidden, small room. Joshua and Woozi, who was snooping from the walls, couldn't help but shocked by the sudden revelation.

"Heol, another room?! I thought that door leads us to the backyard," Joshua whispered while watching around to be careful. Chaewon and Nako just entered the room while leaving the door wide open. The boys witnessed them prowling towards a colossal wardrobe.