2

The thirteen boys and other students enjoyed the camp happily. They searched for logs to cook food and play games together. At night, the students form groups and each of them had one campfire. Of course, SEVENTEEN sat in a group and they were having fun together by singing some songs and telling each other's stories. The camp, for the first three days, went very well for the boys.

Until the last day of the camp...

It was 8 o'clock in the morning. All of the students took a bath at a river nearby as usual to get prepared for going back to the school before their respective homes.

The students then waited near the school bus after packing their stuff. Principal Han and Mr. Bang were there to check the students and ensure that all of them are at the bus.

"Hmmm, all girls are here right?", asked Mr. Bang.

"Yes, sir. All of us had enough. I had counted all of them", answered Sowon, the leader of the girls' team. There are also Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB and Umji who gathered together with Sowon.

"Very good, Sowon. How about the boys?", asked Principal Han.

JR checked the name list for the boys and called each of their names. After a moment, he was shocked to see only 27 of the boys who showed up at the bus.

"Ermmm, sir. The other thirteen boys that still not with us here," said JR.

"Ugh...who are they and why they aren't here yet?", Mr. Bang asked him back.

"They are Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Junhui, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Seokmin, Mingyu, Minghao, Seungkwan, Vernon and Lee Chan."

"Where did they go? Seokjin, Namjoon, Taehyung, follow me to find them at the campsite! We don't wanna waste our time just to wait for them to come here!" Principal Han ordered, exactly like a commander towards his soldiers.

"Alright, sir!" Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung obeyed him.

"The rest of you guys must wait here and don't be panic," said Mr. Bang.

About half an hour later, Mr. Han together with the three boys came back to the gathering point.

"Bad news, Mr. Bang. We can't find them. We had searched for the boys everywhere," said Principal Han.

"Aigoo, what should we do now?! Where are they actually? What'll be their families' reaction? Gosh, we must be responsible for their lost!"

"Hmmm...all of you get into the bus and have a safe journey home. Jonghyun, Baekho, Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung, I need u to wait with me and Mr. Bang here. I'll call the police to solve this problem. I need you guys to give details and explanations to the police when they arrived later," said the principal again. A sign of worry appeared on his face. He felt really frustrated about the incident.

"And don't forget to show the police the boys' tents so perhaps they can find some proof and evidence," he added after a moment. The five boys obeyed him. Minutes later, the police arrived. The boys quickly implemented what did Principal Han ordered them to do.

◇◇◇◇◇

SEVENTEEN members were enjoying their bath together at the river, when Dino saw something at the middle of the river, about 100 metres from them.