12

"I have no idea, that's why I'm here," Professor Cha Eunseo replied shortly. It's not that she doesn't know, but she intends to keep the information of the liquid confidential and undisclosed from people in order to prevent them from pressing the panic button. Changkyun raised his eyebrows a little before he moved out of the room.

◇◇◇◇◇

Seungcheol was sank into his dreams when his thighs sensed wetness on his mattress. As he woke up, he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw a liquid stained on the crotch part of his pants as if he accidentally urinated while he was sleeping.

"Yah!! What the hell?!" Seungcheol freaked out, eyes widened in aghast, the brain of his mused on what really had happened. 'There's no way that I have urinary incontinence,' he thought. Because he was flummoxed at the moment, his mind really went blank.

"Erghh...hyung, did you just peed in your pants, at this age?" Soonyoung who passed by his pillow felt nauseated by what he just saw, covering his nose in abomination.

"W-wait!! This is not what you think! It's a misunderstanding!" Before Seungcheol could continue his words, a layered hair guy with only a towel on, sauntered into the room and noticed his member of same age was in the state of disbelief.

"Oopsie~looks like someone had spent a penny here," Jeonghan stared at him in a cynical manner.

"Yah! This is your doing, right?!"

"W-what are you talking about? Do you have any evidence?"

"Don't lie to me, Yoon Jeonghan. It's not like I just knew you yesterday." Seungcheol warned him.

"Nah, nah...whatever," Jeonghan seemed uninterested to face him before he opened a small wardrobe provided in the room, searching for a shirt and a pair of trousers to put on.

Seungcheol stared down at his pants in bewilderment. "Ah, jinjja," he muttered while slamming the floor in frustration.

◇◇◇◇◇

Seungcheol just went back from visiting Joshua and Mingyu who were busy plucking the dragonfruits in the garden. As soon as he approached the door of their room, his ears accidentally caught two people were chitchatting with each other. Instantly, he placed his ears on the door, attempting to eavesdrop on the details.

"Remembering his face when he reacted like that is such an amusement for me," The voice was happened to be Jeonghan's, followed by a chortle.

"Hyung, did you really did that?"

"Why do you even ask when you already know the answer, Wonwoo-ya?"

"You and your knack of prankster would never be separated, wouldn't you?"

"You can say that again."

Unable to hold his exasperation, Seungcheol couldn't help but opened the door harshly, revealing both Jeonghan and Wonwoo sat bold upright on the resting place of the former.

"YOON JEONGHAN!!! I KNEW IT! IT WAS LITERALLY YOU WHO'RE BEHIND THIS! YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!" Seungcheol didn't wait long to attack him by overlapping on his body, punching him continuously. Wonwoo tried to obstruct the guy but he acted at breakneck speed.

Soonyoung who happened to enter the room witnessed the chaos, shouting towards the people in question. "Hyung, give him another punch for me for taking away my pants on that day." Seungcheol only obeyed his words, showing no mercy.

"Yah! Yah! I'm really really sorry okay?! I'll not prank you guys like that, I promise!" Jeonghan, whose body has totally injured, pleaded for forgiveness.