5

The sky turned into dark as Heejin went out from IZ*ONE's mansion. To be honest, she had went to their mansion for many times since it wasn't far enough from her members' mansion that it could take about 5 to 10 minutes for her to walk from her mansion to meet IZ*ONE and vice versa. She can also use her night eyes to keep on track on her way home that night.

Finally, she arrived her mansion as she walked towards the main door. She stood in front of the door for a while before knocked it.

"I'm home!" Heejin raised her voice a bit while knocking the door for a few times.

"Coming!" A voice responded.

The door opened and showed a girl who is a bit older than her.

"Haseul unnie, I have returned the containers. It was Chaewon who took it."

"Oh, did you ask her why they didn't come to our full moon party?"

"I did, unnie. She answered that there are humans entered this place so they are currently settling the humans," Heejin looked around before she spoke slowly as if she was whispering.

Haseul was very shocked and widened her eyes. "What, humans?! How come did they get into Immortiana?!"

"I was also shocked at first, but she refused to tell me the details about that."

"Ohh, I see. That makes me curious. Hmmm....it's okay, how about we make a small party and we invite them?" Haseul gave her suggestion.

"Oh wow! That's a brilliant idea, unnie! But, when is it?" Heejin asked her.

"It'll be two weeks from now. I'll go to invite them by myself later."

"Alright, unnie. Anyway, where are the others?"

"Hyunjin, Chuu, Choerry and Yeojin are in the living room, while the rest are in their own bedrooms."

Heejin then walked with Haseul into their mansion as the latter closed the door and locked it.

◇◇◇◇◇

"I'm done! Thank you hyung for helping me finishing my Maths homework!" Jungkook thanked Taehyung while giving a gummy smile.

"Ah, no biggie, Kookie." Taehyung replied. "Man, it was very unexpected that the boys went missing from the camp a few days ago," he added.

"Yeah, thankfully all of us and the rest of our friends are safe." Jungkook replied to him. "But I have the feeling that they're not actually missing. It's like they went to an unknown place, hyung."

"Then, why didn't you tell Mr. Han about this? It could be important for the cops to solve this case."

"It's not like they would believe what I will say, I will be accused as a crazy brat who keeps saying absurd stuff," the younger answered.

There was silence for a while before Jungkook turned his head towards a frame of a girl on his table when sighed heavily.

"You still missed your cousin, don't you?" Taehyung asked him.

"Yes, hyung. I wonder what is she doing right now. It has been years since we've separated from each other. She went missing when the war between human and vampires was still ongoing."

"It's okay, Kookie. I understand. You're not the only one who suffers from the missing of people who you loved."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Really? Do you experience the same situation too?"