4

"Ahh...hyung? What time is it now?" Dino started to ask Mingyu. There's no any usual window inside the room, so all of them depend on a bit light that came from small windows near the ceiling, where air from outside enter through them.

"Sorry, Dino-ya. I think all of us left our mobile phones at the camp. So we don't know what time is it actually."

"But it's daytime, right? Now it's the vampires' bedtime. We can escape from this mansion silently," suggest Minghao.

"Not as easy as you thought, Minghao. We have been locked from outside. Plus, there's a book about vampire facts I've read in the library. According to the book, it says vampires slept from afternoon until evening. It has been stated that the specific time is around 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. only. Besides that, the daytime in immortals world are way more shorter than the night, which is about 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. only."

"So, it's still dark out there?" Woozi asked.

"Absolutely, it'll be daytime an hour from now," Jeonghan answered him.

"Anyways, I think the girls are quite pretty," Wonwoo, out of the blue, spoke out after a short silence. The boys stared at him.

"What?! It's just a compliment, okay? Sadly, their attitudes aren't," he added.

◇◇◇◇◇

"Yes! Finally the boys entered Immortiana! Just like what you've wanted before!"

"HAHAHA...looks like the temple really hypnotised all of them to go inside it".

"Thank you my friend. Now your job is done. You may go now."

◇◇◇◇◇

"Shh!! Do you hear that, hyung?"

"Yeah, someone's unlocking the door," replied Joshua to Dokyeom.

The door finally unlocked and showed Eunbi was holding the keys. Standing beside her was the male vampire, Ahn Joon Young.

"You guys may go out now," she said with a grin on her face.

'Ah, finally,' Seungcheol thought.

When all of the guys went out from the dark room, her nose detected an unpleasant scent from them.

"Yah! How stinks!" She said while covering her nose. "It's okay, Eunbi. I'll bring them to the guest bathroom over there," Joon Young replied to her. "Right now, you wake all the girls up and ask them to prepare themselves to be served...hehehe."

"Alright, Master-nim." Eunbi then went upstairs to wake her members up.

*TIME SKIP*

At the front yard...

"Ugh, I can't believe that we're stuck here and have to obey all of their orders!" Joshua grumbled in unsatisfactory.

"Yeah, look what they've done to us earlier!" Seungcheol said to him. Bandages covered wounds on some part their bodies.

*FLASHBACK*

All of the boys gathered at the living room, while being surrounded by IZ*ONE members to ensure SEVENTEEN couldn't find a way to escape. Joon Young was resting in his room at the moment.

"So today is all your first day of being our slaves," Eunbi then started to give some tasks for the boys, which seemed very huge for them.

Seungcheol, Joshua, Mingyu, Vernon: Constructing a huge wall with bricks that surrounds 50 hectares from the mansion to prevent wild mythical creatures like Haetae (lions with scales and a horn on its head) from entering the area.