7

"Hang on there! Don't move!" Vernon shouted while trying to struck the birds with his arrows. Wonyoung only could witness him battling against the Samjokos. "What's he doing here?" She thought to herself, startled of his screaming voice.

Vernon was busy killing the birds without realizing his arrows were decreasing one by one. Finally, all of them had been used up and there were still several of the black, fierce birds. Quickly, he grabbed some broken huge branches and defended himself while hitting them. However, the petrifying birds seemed nonstop attacking him, until both of his arms and legs got wounded. He screamed in pain as the blood started to flow from his legs. After a few moments gobe, to his relief, the birds eventually left the place as he lied on the ground due to tiredness of fighting the mythical birds.

Wonyoung, who only could witness the scene, began to rush towards Vernon. "Yah! Are you okay there?"

Watching her approaching him with his bleeding legs, Vernon realized and worried that she could smell his blood and suck it. Feeling terrified, he shouted, "No! Please don't come here! Don't suck my blood, you creature!"

Hearing the word "blood", Wonyoung instantly saw his badly injured legs. However, she couldn't resist the bloody scent that filling the air. As she didn't have her dinner yet, her desire got the best of her as she instantly immersed her fangs into Vernon's wounds and sucked the flowing blood ravenously.

Vernon began panicking around as his eyes kept searching for something to stop the vampire girl. Luckily, his eyes quickly detected a huge twig which was reachable for him. He grabbed the twig and rapidly smashed her face with it. It almost hit her eyes, so that Wonyoung let go of the unlucky young man.

"Arghh, shit! I shouldn't help her at the first place. Such ungrateful brat," He swore to himself while struggling in pain due to his wounded legs.

Wonyoung finally realised that she had been out of control, she covered her nose with her hands and continued to approach him.

"Yah, don't you dare to approach me! Get your freak off!" Vernon scolded the girl, trying to evict her away.

"Shh!!" Wonyoung brought out her medium-sized handkerchiefs which she happened to bring with her. Then, she wrapped his wounded legs. Vernon's arms also got injured, but it wasn't serious as his legs. Vernon however, still moaned in pain. "Hold on, it might be a bit painful," Wonyoung pressed her hands on his wrapped wounds in order to stop the bleeding. After about 1 minute, she let go of his wounds.

Without wasting any time, Wonyoung transformed into her bat form and carried Vernon on her back. She flew through the darkness of the night to their mansion.

◇◇◇◇◇

The whole mansion began to worry and fuss around as they found out that Vernon and Wonyoung who were yet to return home.

"Yah! Are you guys going out of your mind?! You just ignore our own friend wandering in the dark and searching for you! You guys are freaking terrible!" Seungcheol scolded Jun, Hoshi and Seungkwan for not being responsible for their lost friend, as soon as he heard Jun's explanation. The three boys only remained silent with their eyes staring onto the floor.

"We're very very sorry, hyung. We just felt too frightened at that time," Hoshi answered in a low tone.

Moments later, they heard some commotion outside their room. They quickly rushed outside to see what happened. They were in a complete shock as they saw Wonyoung walked Vernon who was in a terrible state. She handed him to Seungcheol shortly after she entered through the door.

"Aigoo, what happened to him?!" Joshua who was also in the scene asked her.

"Just give him a rest, he'll explain to you later," Wonyoung replied.