9

Woozi's heart pounded really fast as he was too scared to watch the scene. Before he managed to stand up, he saw the face of the vampire which he found familiar.

"Oh my gosh, is that...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...Nako?"

"What is she...doing here?" He wondered as the short girl turned her head facing him.

"You silly jerk! What the hell are you doing here?! You're supposed to do the laundry today and you ended up skipping your job just to be here?!" Nako went furious and scolded him while pushing his body.

Woozi stepped back a bit, pissed off by her attitude. He could tell that her temper really sparked from her red, fiery iris on her eyes. "And how about you?! What are you doing here inside the woods?!!" Woozi fired back. "That's not your business at all!" She responded while her hand grabbed his arm and pulled him towards a direction. "Now you should get back to work!" She added.

"If you really hate me that much, then you shouldn't save me at the first place! Just let me die!" Woozi blurted out his anger. "Then you think you'll be free from being our slaves?! Not so fast, I wouldn't let that happen." Nako fastened her steps as they were almost heading out of the woods. 'Heol, what's with her? Her attitude remains cold although I've been here for a long time.'

With injured and swollen legs, Woozi seemed limping while following the vampire girl. "Yah! Can you please slow down?!" However, she just ignored his words which made him sighed, but at least he was not lost anymore and managed to find a way out of the spooky woods.

◇◇◇◇◇

The city of Seoul seemed dazzling even at night. The roads in the city were definitely packed and bustling as there were many vehicles moving to and from work. The scene of the lights of Namsan Tower and the 123-storey Lotte World Tower looked fascinating for those who viewed them either from afar or from a close distance. Buildings, malls, nightclubs and even convenience stores were merry, lively and blithesome, not even showing any signs of coming to an end. In other words, it could be told that the city 'never sleeps'.

Among the busy and bustling streets in the city, there was a convenience store which was among the ones who lit up the street and able to lure more customers. A young man in a black hoodie was seen eating a big cup of ramyeon at a table with a carbonated drink beside him.

Taehyung ravenously slurped every single noodle of his ramyeon. That night, it seemed surreal as starvation got the best of him. The spiciness of the ramyeon didn't matter to him at all. After finishing his dinner, he took a few sips left to finish his canned coke. He was about to leave the store when the doorbell rang.

"Welcome to our store, ahjussi," The counter man greeted the customer. Taehyung turned his head and saw a familiar, middle-aged man entered the store. "Oh? It's Principal Han!" He tried to shout slowly, but it was enough for Principal Han to hear him.

"Ah! Look who's here! It's Kim Taehyung from 10th grade, right?"

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Principal Han, sorry for not greeting you just now."

"Ah, it's okay. By the way, what are you doing here?"

"I'm just having my dinner here, Mr. Principal," he replied politely. "How about you, then?"

"Oh, actually I'm from school because I have a lot of stuff to do even though it's night time. Now I'm on my way home and I'm here to buy some food for my family," He smiled while slightly showing his teeth.