8

The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky. The day was bright and the sky was clear with a burning sun. Besides, there was some breeze which made the heat bearable to some extent. The clouds were floating in the sky and the sun continued shining. It was a perfect weather for taking a swim at any beach, which was truly portrayed by a crowd of joyful creatures called as humans who enjoyed the view of Cenang Beach, Langkawi Island, Malaysia.

There's a teenage girl with her parents whose faces told nothing but the sign of happiness and excitement - walking their way outside of a building.

"Phew! I really have no words to describe how fascinating The Underwater World is! There are so many unique sea creatures I have explored!" Eunha excitedly walked beside her mother with her right hand was carrying a plastic which contained several key chains.

"Oh! Look at that face! My daughter surely excited about our vacation! Now let's go and buy many delicious chocolates at the main town!" Her mother, Professor Cha Eunseo, one of the most famous scientists in South Korea, replied to her daughter.

"Yippie!" Eunha screamed joyfully like a little child while accompanying her parents towards their rental car. Her father, Mr. Jung Eunwoo, who was a respected architect at his workplace, quickly brought out the car key to start the engine and drive towards the main town of the island.

◇◇◇◇◇

The whole family have finally landed at Incheon International Airport safely. They went into the luggage area to collect theirs before heading towards the exit door.

They reached their home in Seoul at around 11PM. Tired, exhausted, joy and satisfied - all of these feelings became a mixture to what they had felt that day.

After unpacking their stuffs, it's time for the family to go to bed to enjoy their sweet dreams.

Eunha was sleeping harmoniously that she didn't even realise her window was broken by something. Out of the blue, she felt herself getting pounced by something, which made her awake from her sleep. Seeing its face truly made her frightened, thus she screamed for help as loud as she could.

"Appa! Eomma!"

Her scream resonated throughout the two-storey terrace, which was enough to wake her parents up.

"Jagiya, what happened to our daughter?" Professor Cha asked her husband. "Let's check it out, quick!" Both of them rushed upstairs to see what's going on. As they twisted the doorknob, they couldn't help but flabbergasted when they witnessed their daughter was attacked by a VAMPIRE - in front of their eyes.

Without wasting any time, Mr. Jung immediately reached the main lamp switch and turned it on.

The light from the main lamp illuminated the whole room and stroked the vampire before it managed to plant its fangs on Eunha's neck. He took this chance to stab the vampire's heart using a knife which he happened to bring along with him. The vampire screamed in pain before becoming as stiff as a statue with eyes and mouth wide open. Blood started to squirt from its chest, which also squirted on Mr. Jung's arm.

Meanwhile, Professor Cha quickly approached her daughter to make sure she's not hurt.

"Are you hurt, Eunha-ya?" She asked her who was at the verge of crying.

"Nope, I'm fine, eomma. But I'm scared to hell right now," she told her.

Professor Cha hugged her tightly before she saw her husband moaned in pain because of his arm exposed to the vampire's blood. It made his arm burnt out.