1

Seoul, 2017

It was a random nice day in Pledis High School, when all of it's students with various types of faces after finishing their mid-term examinations. Some of them feel happy and satisfied because they did well in their exams, while some make blue and grumpy faces, showing unsatisfactory towards the exam papers, perhaps it's too difficult for them to answer the questions. Anyways, they finally had done struggling for good grades. To reward the students, their school principal, Han Sung-Soo was thinking of something to do with them. After wandering in his office for a while, finally he got an idea. On that moment, he ordered the students' lead president, Kim Jonghyun to tell the students who just finished their exams to gather at the school hall.

 On that moment, he ordered the students' lead president, Kim Jonghyun to tell the students who just finished their exams to gather at the school hall

Main hall in Pledis High School

"Attention, attention everyone!! Our president have good news for all of you!!" Jonghyun or his nickname, JR said loudly that his voice echoed the hall. Every student seemed interested to hear words from him.

"At the end of this month, the principal plans to organise a camping programme in Yongin forest in order to reward his students for doing well in exams. For those who don't know about it, the forest is situated about 50 miles from our school. Besides that, various types of flora and fauna can be found there and it will be mind-freshing!" JR excitedly promoted about the place. There are lots of sounds of excitement among the students, before JR announced another statement, "However our principal will give only 12 students of each form to join the camp. It means there are 60 of them overall. Each of you must be quick because first come, first serve. The forms to join the camp will be handed out at the students corner starting tomorrow. By this, I wish you a good luck!" The hall then started to make noise, probably complaining the limited quotations for the camping programme. Among the noisy situation, a group of 13 boys also seemed excited for the camp.

"This must be fun! It'll be my first camp ever in my whole life!" said the youngest of them, Lee Chan a.k.a. Dino. "I have never been there but based on what JR sunbae said, it sounds interesting!" A Chinese, Junhui or Jun replied. "You know what guys? This means I'll have to ensure that all of us will participate in the camp. If I have any free time tomorrow, I'll pick up the forms for all of us," said their leader, Choi Seungcheol. All of the boys showed the signs of agreement on the participation. Besides that, they can have fun together and strengthen their bonds during the camp.

Moments later, the school bell rang which means the end of school session. All of the students went to their dorms, including the 13 boys. They became a gang of friends who are known as 'Seventeen'. They share a dorm together. This is how their dorm looks alike inside:

 This is how their dorm looks alike inside: