15

The weekend has finally came, and it was a peaceful, serene Saturday evening. In an opulent double-storey bungalow, a boy was seen vacuuming the floor of his bedroom.

"Jisung-ah, come downstairs after you've done with tidying up your room!" Han So Jung, or Mrs. Han, called her son's name from the dining room.

"Arasseo, eomma," The boy raised his voice a bit louder to ensure that she heard him. After he finished vacuuming his bedroom, he rushed downstairs to approach his mother.

"Later, I will go to my friend's house and sleep for a night there, tomorrow afternoon I'll be back. Your dad has also left for his work meeting, so for dinner tonight, just cook and eat whatever you want, and don't forget to lock the doors and close the windows, okay?"

"Okey-dokey!" Jisung nodded, obeying his mom's orders. "I'll get going now! Annyeong!" Mrs. Han waved her hand.

Later that night...

Jisung had done showering as he was putting on his grey T-shirt and checkered trousers. After he combed his hair, he walked downstairs to cook for dinner. He planned to cook rabokki, which is a combination of ramyeon and tteokbokki.

As he entered the kitchen, his ears caught alternate howling sounds from outside. Initially, he thought that there were dogs barking at the neighbouring area. However, the howling sounds appeared to be closer and louder, apparently approaching his house!

"W-who's there?" Jisung asked after he realised there were bombarded knocks on the door. His blood was definitely felt like rushing at the moment.

"Please let us in!" The voice bellowed out. The intonation could tell that the owner of the voice needed help desperately.

Without thinking any longer, Jisung quickly opened the door, and it unveiled three boys which appeared to be his school seniors.

"Taehyung sunbaenim! What makes you come here tonight? Jimin and Jungkook sunbae are here too!" Jisung was staggered witnessing the three boys were gasping, as if they were chased by someone. They dashed into the living room as Jisung closed the door, before the boy sensed something peculiar from them.

"S-sunbae? Why do your eyes are blue in colour? And that fangs too?! D-don't tell me that you're not humans," Jisung stuttered in his words, stepping backwards slowly.

"Yah! Just listen what we're gonna tell. Relax and let's sit here, we won't harm you, we promise!" Jungkook assured the boy. All of them proceeded to sit on the sofas. Jisung had no choice but to obey.

Jisung inhaled deeply, before slowly exhaling. "What makes you come here, sunbae? And the most concerning, what are you guys actually?!" Jisung questioned in horror.

"We...we are actually werewolves. All three of us. There's nobody who runs after us to be honest, we're avoiding ourselves from the full moon. We ran as fast as possible to hide from the crowd because we're on our way home from dinner outside," Taehyung finally revealed their true identity.

"We changed into werewolves form on our way home, so we need to stop by here. Our homes are quite far from here," Jimin added. "By the way, where are your parents?"

"Eomma was at her friend's house and will sleep there tonight. My appa is having a meeting and will be back tomorrow, so I'm currently alone," The Han boy answered Jimin properly. "Does anyone else knows your real identity?" He asked back.