14

The bleak, tenebrous chamber was filled with a noise of tranquillity. The chamber was decorated with terrifying ornaments - such as glassy and wooden cupboards full of exhibitions like preserved human livers, hearts, intestines, brains and also - numerous bottles of human blood. At a corner of the room, there was a little bit dusty table - just like the one for a company boss - and there sat a male vampire, apparently waiting for someone to come into his room. About a few minutes later, the door was creaked open and a female vampire entered with a serious expression.

"Ye, sajang-nim. What makes you call me here?" Eunbi tried to maintain her politeness.

"Ah, Kwon Eunbi. I have something to inform you tonight." It was Ahn Joon Young, the owner of the mansion.

"What is it, sajang-nim?"

"I think we have to discuss this properly and thoroughly. Like this, it has been known that we vampires are the utmost compelling and puissant beings on Earth. To restore our power and strength, you and I know that we have no choice but to consume human blood. And how can we do it? By ambushing those weak people and sucking their blood until they die. When I stood on the decision to kill the boys earlier, you girls requested to make them as slaves, thus sparing their lives. At first, I came into agreement on that, because with them being slaves, their lives would become more tortuous and miserable. However, that's not the case now, instead most of you become closer to each other, and some of you even date each other which contradicts the law of the nature and I'm truly against this. Humans and vampires must stay as enemies until forever. Our world is also different compared to theirs. Aigoo, I should regret agreeing to your decision at the first place." Joon Young seemed execrable. Evidently, he had secretly peeped all of their actions and conversations all the time. "Don't you think that I'm pretending to be stupid just because you rarely spotted me lingering outside."

"So, are you saying that we should murder them as soon as possible?"

"Glad that you get my message," Joon Young grinned, displaying his white, sharp fangs.

"B-but, sajang-nim-"

"Why?! Hesitated?! Unwilling to obey my words?! You girls shouldn't be ungrateful, I have provided all of you a shelter to survive from being massacred by humans. So, avoid overstepping your boundaries before I make a move by myself!" Joon Young threatened her with a stern tone, slamming his old, antique table. Eunbi was taken aback by his actions.

"Sajang-nim..."

"By hook or by crook, all of you girls MUST kill the boys and send their bodies to the blood reservation room. I'll give you 10 days from now. If you guys failed, they're not only the ones will get killed, but also all 12 of you. Do you get that?!" Joon Young again, slamming his table while standing up from his seat. Eunbi could only nodded, swallowing her saliva.

"Good, go and inform all the girls about this. Don't said that I haven't warned you," Joon Young lifted his legs, placing them on his table. Eunbi finally left the room, dejected by his words.

The magic ball in front of him suddenly glowed bright red, as a sign that someone uninvited entering the room, or Immortiana.

"Hey, friend. Long time no see," A hoarse voice came greeting him.

"Is that you, Beom-ah? I thought you were already dead after the war against humans back then." Joon Young felt surprised to see his old friend came back to life.

"I don't get killed actually. I managed to escape." The owner of the voice replied arrogantly, revealing himself from the dark.

"Just wanna inform you, we've got some freaking humans inside my mansion."