13

A day has been passed. And it's also a day that a vampire girl named Jo Yuri did not consume anything to eat or drink, which resulted her into debilitation. She had done nothing but only sitting on her bed, hugging her knees, being ruminative as her appearance turned shabby.

Dokyeom, on the other hand, was busy wiping the stains and dust on the dining table using a wetted handkerchief while humming a low, unrecognisable tune. A short, petite vampire appeared to come nearer to him.

"Eoh? Nako-ssi, what brings you here?" The guy asked.

"I just wanna tell you about Yuri."

"Yuri? Aaa, what exactly had happened to her? I was about to tell her something important yesterday, but as you said, she's not in a good shape to talk to others."

"It has been a day since she had her last meal. She still doesn't want to open up why she acts like that, but I heard she mentioned your name for several times, I think it must be about you. You better talk to her right now before things worsen. Aishh, now I'm the one who's puzzled seeing her like that," Nako stood with her arms crossed, looking at him in frustration.

"Alright, I'll finish this as soon as possible," said Dokyeom, proceeded to wipe the dining table for a few times before he ended his activity.

Dokyeom trudged upstairs and on his way to reach her bedroom, he kept wondering what he has done wrong to the girl. 'About me? What have I done wrong? I should seek some answers.' He finally reached and stood in front of the door. A deep breath inhaled and slowly exhaled. The door was being knocked after seconds of silence.

"Who's there?" A trembling voice echoed inside the bedroom.

"It's me, Yuri-ya."

"Why are you here?" Her voice remained in hush tones.

"I have something urgent to talk to you, Yuri-ya. Please let me in."

"Go away. I don't wanna talk to you."

"Yuri-ya..." Dokyeom continuously pleaded her, his sight shifted its focus to the knob. 'Is it locked?' He wondered. He steadily twisted it - and it wasn't locked at all.

Yuri was thunderstruck by Dokyeom's invasion into her bedroom. Dokyeom noticed her infirmity as the feeling of concern grew deeper inside him.

"Yuri-ya, you really look feeble right now. It's been 24 hours you don't consume anything. Go to the dining room to have some blood-" Before Dokyeom could finish his words, Yuri interrupted him.

"Shut up. What do you know? Now go." The vampire girl began to become sulky.

"I WOULD NOT GO IF YOU DON'T EXPLAIN WHAT MAKES YOU LIKE THIS," Dokyeom raised his voice a bit, couldn't bear watching her condition, couldn't stand her who kept ejecting him from the room. He instantly closed the door so that their conversation couldn't be heard by anyone outside. "We've known each other for a long time. As a friend, I have the right to know what's wrong with you." He added.

"So you really consider me nothing more than that? Just friends? After all the times we spent together? I was definitely comfortable as if I were on the clouds when I was with you. I experienced an unknown, anonymous feeling deep inside my heart. You're my everything because I'm deeply into you. Do you know that there were times when I wanted to let out and confess my genuine feelings towards you, but you always gave me excuses for someone who you love more than me? And that girl is whom I befriend with. At first I thought it's your fault because it seems that you are toying with my emotions, but eventually I realised it was my fault because of my tardiness to confess and my feelings to you has left unconveyed. That fact hurts me a lot, Lee Seokmin. A LOT." Tears cascaded down through her cheeks as Yuri choked up while pouring out all of her emotions.