Chaeyoung arrived at their house, as same time as Mina. She even see her with Jeongyeon.

Chaeyoung sighs and shook her head in annoyance, as she passes beside them.

Mina quickly waved her hand at Jeongyeon, and run after Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung- ah!" Mina called the latter

But Chaeyoung didn't bother to look back, she just continue walking until she get into the house, with Mina following her.

"Noona!"

A familiar voice of a young boy welcomed them when they entered from the front door, it's Seungjae.

The seven years old boy immediately run towards Mina and Chaeyoung, giving them a warm hug.

Chaeyoung smiles "I thought you'll be home tomorrow?"

Seungjae smiled back "Surprise!"

Chaeyoung giggles as she tickles Seungjae.... Mina also giggles watching the two, play around the house.

Not long after, and their Mom called them for dinner.
They were seated on their usual spot, Their father in the middle, their Mom on his right, and Seungjae beside her... While Mina and Chaeyoung are beside each other, in front of their Mom and younger brother.

"Mina, why didn't you invite Jeongyeon?" Their father asked

Chaeyoung tightened her grip on her spoon upon hearing that.

"She needs to go home already" Mina simply replied

"How about you Chaeyoung? Where have you been?" Mr. Son asked

"I was with Tzuyu" Chaeyoung

"Speaking of Tzuyu... I heard about her and Sana... That actually made me think of you" Mr. Son

Chaeyoung eyebrows furrowed "Me?" She asked and continue eating

"Yeah, I wonder when will you have children of your own" Mr. Son earned a slap on his arm from his wife

While Chaeyoung choked because of that... Mina immediately gave her a glass of water, and caress her back until she recover.

"Dad?!" Chaeyoung hissed after finishing the glass of water

"What?" The man retort and smile "I still expect you to bring a beautiful woman someday"

Chaeyoung secretly glance at Mina, she wanted to say that the beautiful woman is already there, and her Dad was the one who brought her home... But as his daughter, and Chaeyoung's stepsister...

Chaeyoung sighs "Dad... I don't wanna date"

"Hmm? Why? You look good" Her father replied, still with a happy tone

Chaeyoung looks sad "No one will like me if they found out what I'm hiding"

And just right that, silence envelopes them.

Seungjae was the first one to speak up "Don't worry Noona, I'm here... I love you"

And the boy's words lights up the mood, he's too innocent yet adorable and sweet. Chaeyoung finally smile because of him.

"Chaeyoung, there's nothing wrong with you" Her stepmom told the latter "You're just special"

"Chaeyoung, it doesn't matter what you're hiding... What matters is what's inside you" Her Dad said