Chapter 38

I was standing in a corner with Jenna, while Argy was with Kira. We were trying not to get noticed, but it was useless. The hunters started attacking us. We managed to escape and we were in a hallway with one more hunter. I attacked him and left him unconscious. Then I told the girls to get some money off the table.

As we were going forward, there was smoke everywhere. It was wolfs bane. The girls passed out and I was barely holding on. Then a hunter came and electrocuted me. Everything went black. When I woke up, I was in a shell with the girls, but Lydia wasn't there.

Me: Where is...

O: The hunters took her.

After a while they came back and took me and Kira. They brought us to an office. Lydia was there, tied to a chair.

AC: I'll ask some questions and if you don't answer correctly, your friend Kira will turn on the switch and electrical power will come to you.

K: No, I won't do it!

AC: If you don't do it to Luna who can heal, you'll do it to Lydia and we'll see if she can heal herself or not.

Me: Kira, it is okay. Do what they say.

AC: Who has Derek?

Me: You.

AC: On 1.

She said and I felt some electricity.

AC: Wrong answer. How do you become a werewolf?

Me: From a bite.

AC: Only?

Me: Yes.

AC: On 3.

Electricity hit me again.

AC: Think a little harder. Do you only become a werewolf that way?

Me: No. When the nails dig in too much.

AC: Do you know someone who turned that way?

Me: No.

AC: On 10!

K: No, I won't do it.

AC: Do you want to do it to your other friend?

Me: No. Kira, it is okay. I can handle it.

She turned on the power and I felt it. I screamed in pain and my eyes turned red.

Ly: Stop, you're killing her!

AC: Think, Luna, who could change from this?

Then Kate's face came in my head, when Peter cut deep in her throat.

Me: Kate.

I screamed and the electricity stopped. They untied us, brought the girls out of the cell and took us outside.

Me: You know, you could tell me she is alive.

AC: You wouldn't believe me. Also, now I know what kind of Alpha you are. A girl we hired to find Kate will take you where your brother is held.

Then, a girl came on a motorbike and pulled of her helmet. She introduced herself; her name is Braeden and she's a mercenary. We got in our cars and drove to the place where Derek is. When we arrived there we saw a church.

Br (Braeden): Luna and I will go in, in order to do it faster.

We went inside; we could hear noises like growls, then my eyes turned red and I roared and everything stopped.

Me: Do you think I scared it?

Br: I think you scared everything around here.

After a while, we found something like a gate. It was round and my brother's smell was behind it, even though it was a little different. I broke the gate and saw my brother, but...

Br: Is this your brother?

Me: Kind of.

We brought him outside. He was unconscious and his head was hanging.

Ar: Did you find him?

Me: Yes, but there is a small problem.

Then I pulled his head up.

K: Who is this? Don't tell me it's...

O: Young Derek.
J: How did this happen?

Me: I don't know. We have to bring him to Deaton. Thanks for the help, Braeden.

We left; we spend the night at a hotel. In the morning, when we woke up Derek was still unconscious. We went back to Beacon Hills. When we arrived we went straight to Deaton and I told Isaac to meet us there. I didn't tell him anything that happened and when he arrived told me

I: Are you okay?

Me: I am, why?

I: Because they did something to you yesterday.

I told him what had happened and that we found Derek a little different than usual.

I: Why is he young?

Me: I have no idea; I just found him like this. I was hoping Deaton would know something more.

I: It's like he was put in a time machine.

De: Why did Kate return him to this age?

Then my brother woke up and his reaction wasn't the one I was expecting.

D: Deaton, what am I doing here?

Me: He knows you?

De: I have no idea.

D: You have no idea? You were dining with us last night.

De: You know, I don't remember much because I hit my head.

D: Yesterday you were with us and we were talking about your other profession...

De: You mean about being a druid?

D: Yes, but don't say anything in front of them.

De: You don't have to worry, they are werewolves too.

Me: Yes, and we are True Alphas. I am Luna and this is my brother Isaac.

D: Wow, this is very rear. My mom is an Alpha and she can transform whenever she wants.

I: This is awesome. I didn't know it was possible.

D: Yes, it is. It's late, I have to go home.

Isaac and I stared at each other. He doesn't know that our parents are dead.

Me: Um, your parents aren't home; when you were unconscious they came and said they would leave and you would come with me.

D: Okay. You know, you have the same names as my siblings.

Me: Such a coincidence. Isaac, inform the others about this situation; especially our parents.

Characters:

Braeden: 22 years old. (Picture below)

 (Picture below)