Chapter 19

!!! Smut Boy X Boy in the beginning!!!

Ethan's POV

Today Danny will come at my place, because we have another project. I will ask to have the house to myself, for some privacy. I will send my brother away. When Aiden came home

Me: Aiden, you're not staying here today!
A: Why?
Me: Dannywill come here today and I want to have the coast clear.
A: I got it. I'll go get my things ready.
Me: You're the best.

He left and came back a while later with a bag and said

A: I'll go to Luna's because Isaac is at Argy and Brett's house.
Me: Okay, use protection. I'm too young to become an uncle.
A: Haha, at least I don't have to worry about this.
Me: Leave, he's coming.

Then the bell rung, my brother opened the door and then left.

Da: Are we going to start with the project?
Me: You just came.
Da: Yes, but if we finish quickly, we'll have more time for the two of us.
Me: Well, if you put it that way, let's go.

We started the project and we were finished in a couple of hours. Then, we sat on the couch for a while to rest. We looked at each others' eyes and starting getting closer together. We kissed. I asked permission and soon our tongues were in the game. We got up and went in my room. We laid on the bed and I got his shirt off. I was kissing and leaving small hickeys along his neck. I got my shirt off. Then we took our pants off. And then we took our underwear off. He was on his knees and I slowly penetrated him. He was supporting himself with on hand on the bed and with the other he was playing with himself. In a little while we both finished. I finished inside him and he finished on himself. We were lying next to each other and tried to catch our breaths.

End of Ethan's POV

Argy's POV

I was waiting for Isaac to come and my cousin called me. He asked if he could crash here, but I told him he couldn't. After a while, Isaac arrived. We watched a movie together. Actually, he put on a horror movie, which I don't like at all. Almost in the entire movie I was hiding in his arms. When the movie was over, he started laughing at me.

Me: What are you laughing at?
I: You are scared.
Me: Yes, that's why I told you not to put a horror movie to begin with.
I: It's not real and you know it.
Me: I don't care. Now you have to do something to make up for it.
I: Like?
Me: I don't know, figure it out.

I said that and got up to leave. He grabbed my hand and made me sit on his lap. He kissed me and carried me to my room. He put me on the bed and as he was kissing me, he took my shirt off. He started kissing my breasts and leaving small bites. I pulled his shirt off and then his pants. Then he took my pants and underwear off together. He put one finger inside me, and after a couple of minutes a second and then a third. He took his underwear off and penetrated me. He started moving slowly and then faster. The room was full with our moans. After a while he finished on my belly. He wiped it and laid next to me. He took me in his arms and we fell asleep.

End of Argy's POV

Jenna's POV

I sent Jackson away, in order to have the house to myself, because Brett was coming to train with me. I've training a lot, but I want more. He came and he started showing me some things. He said he was going to teach me how to fight. As we were fighting he grabbed and kissed me. He lifted me off the ground and I put my legs around his waist. We went in my room and he put me on the bed; he took off his shirt and I took off mine. I turned him over and started kissing his neck and slowly going down on his abs, leaving a trail of kisses along the way. I stopped at the button of his pants and took it off. He pulled my pants off, then turned me and took my underwear off. He took his underwear off and came inside me rough. He stayed still until I got used to it and then started doing thrusts inside me. With every thrust my nails dug in his back. He pulled out and finished on my belly, wiped it, spooned me and we fell asleep.

End of Jenna's POV

In the morning, we got up and decided not to go to school. I had only theoretical lessons and Aiden didn't have anything. Anyway, we only have revisions now, because Christmas break is coming. In the evening, we met at the veterinary, because some of us wanted to fight the Alphas. Some disagreed at first, I was one of them, but in the end we decided to do it.