Chapter 12

??: Hi, my name is Malia Tate. Actually, Hale and I am your cousin.

Well, that's new.

Me: What are you?
M(Malia): Your cousin.
Me: But you said Tate.
M: Yes, and then I said Hale. I said Tate because I was adopted by this family. A few days ago, I found the adoption papers. My biological father is Peter Hale.
Me: There is no way he had a daughter and he didn't say anything. Not even my mom? They were siblings.
M: Were? Did Peter die?
Me: No, my mom died in a car accident and they were together. Peter is in a coma since then.
Sc: What is this noise?

Then Scott came out of his room and they locked eyes and imprinted on each other. Did it have to happen with her? I'm happy that it happened to him, because Derek and Scott hadn't imprinted on anyone yet, but with her? I know I said it again.

Sc: You are one of us but you have blue eyes. Scott.
M: Malia, actually I am a werecoyote, not a werewolf. And you are...
Me: Luna.
M: Luna, if you don't believe me, we can do a DNA test.
Me: Let's go.
Sc: It's no necessary.
Me: It is.

We went and took a DNA test. It was real, we are cousins.

M: I hope you believe me now.
Me: Yes, sorry I was blunt earlier.
M: It's okay. I would act the same way.

I actually started to like her. A month passed and the next full moon was here. During that time a lot happened. Firstly, Jenna became a werewolf, a few days after she became Brett's girlfriend. Jackson didn't like it, but he accepted the truth. Also, Allison found out about werewolves. It's been two weeks since that. We were at a party and she went outside to talk with me and Isaac and her dad and aunt cornered us and we shifted.

The hunters declared war with us and on the other hand we were looking for the Alpha, but couldn't find him. Jackson and Jenna were being trained to control themselves and they did it. Gerard didn't do anything yet. That made us worry. Isaac and I became perfect at telepathy. Also, Deaton taught us something new, werewolves can absorb or give pain. Ethan also imprinted on someone, there is also a little flirt between them. With these events, the full moon arrived.

The day of the full moon we split. Malia, Brett and Jenna stayed behind because Jenna was shifting for the first time. Stiles stayed with Lydia and Olivia and everyone else went to search for the Alpha. We were in the woods in our wolf form and searching for the Alpha. Finally we found him and he was huge.

I was stunned when I saw him. He was bigger than Ethan and Aiden when they combined and became one. We charged at him, but he threw us back with a simple nudge. He bit me too. Luckily on the leg. Isaac came by my side.

I: Are you okay?
Me: Υeah, don't worry.
I: Leave.
Me: No, I'll stay.

Then the hunters came. And I was thinking how could it get worse? Suddenly, Olivia and Malia appeared. They brought clothes too.

I: What are you looking at? Get dressed and help them.

I left to change form and I did what he told me. I went to help them. Of course Allison was here, and she had a bow. Okay, the world has gone mad. She was pointing her arrow at my brother.

Something I forgot to mention; when we change forms and become wolves, our fur is the same color as our human hair. She didn't understand who Isaac was. For example, I have copper colored fur because that's the color of my hair. Argy who has brown to purple ombre hair, her wolf is brown and purple. She is really pretty. I charged at Allison to stop her.

Al: What are you doing?
Me: Me or you? The person you're aiming at used to be your boyfriend.
Al: Yes, but he is a monster.
Me: You are the monster and your whole family, for being hunters. We are trying to defeat the Alpha without collateral damage and you are not letting us.
Al: We are trying to kill him and you are getting in our way.
Me: And then we are the monsters. Think about it Allison.

She didn't say anything. She just left. The only thing I saw when I returned to the others was Kate on the ground and hurt from the Alpha and Derek ready to kill.

Me: Derek no!

I yelled, but nothing. It was too late. He did that and became an Alpha. The wolf transformed into human and it was...