Chapter 40

Peter's POV

Derek left and I found the chance to talk to Kate. That changed though when big lights sparked made for werewolves. I fell down and saw someone opening the vault and taking my money. I couldn't stop him.

End of Peter's POV

We fought the Berserkers, but they were very strong. We hit them once, and they hit us back ten times. Our nails didn't do any damage either. At some point one of them hit me and I roared loudly. It threw me down and then Derek came and fought with them.

I yelled at him to stop. He isn't a werewolf; if anything happens, he won't heal. Kate came, called for them and they left together. Then I saw Derek, at the age he is supposed to be, but his eyes this time are yellow; they were supposed to be blue. I run to him and hug him tight.

D: I remember everything.

He said, breaking our hug. Everybody went to their home. In the morning, it was the first day of lessons.

Aiden's POV

I was at the campus with my cousin, Brett. We were at the locker rooms and getting ready.

Me: Do you think Coach will not let me be the team captain anymore?

B: Why? You're really good at it.

Me: Yes, with a little help and he said that all the positions are open.

B: Yet again, you and I are the best.

Once we were ready, we went to the college's field for lacrosse. We saw a kid there at the goal; he was catching every shot. Brett and I stared at each other.

Me: He isn't... So, he is the best player.

B: We will prove otherwise.

Me: With or without powers?

B: Without.

We went on the field, but we didn't manage to get a shot through him. We were sending them all over the place. At some point we changed positions. Another kid went to the goal and Brett and I were in defensive positions. When that kid run, we didn't try that hard and he got away by jumping on top of us because we werebend over. Then I heard

L: That was unfair.

Coach: But it was correct.

L: 10$ to Aiden and Brett.

Coach: I'll take that action. Everybody go to their position.

Then the kid came again and this time we used our strength and when we blocked him he fell down and broke his leg. Coach got mad and threw the ball from his head and it was going to hit a girl who was reading, but Kira who was holding a lacrosse stick caught the ball. Then the girl lifted her head.

Coach: Have you played lacrosse before?

K: No.

Coach: Time to start.

K: But I am studying something else.

Coach: I will handle everything.

Then the ambulance arrived, to pick up the kid with the broken leg.

End of Aiden's POV

Because it was the first lesson, we split into groups again because we had laboratory lessons and they let us leave earlier. Argy, Isaac, Jenna and I went to the field and sat at the bleachers. After a while Kira came and sat with us. When that kid got hurt, they called an ambulance. I feel responsible because if I hadn't said anything, he wouldn't be in this position. When the classes were over I went to see him. When I arrived at the hospital, I saw Melissa.

Mel: What are you doing here?

Me: They brought a kid here with a broken leg.

I explained what happened.

Mel: Are talking about Liam?

Me: I feel responsible; will you take me to see him?

Mel: Follow me.

A few rooms before we reached Liam's, I saw a kid who was terrified. I know because I smelled it. I asked about it.

Me: Why is he so terrified?

Mel: His family, parents and brother, was slaughtered and he barely survived. It happened yesterday and he hasn't said a word still.

Me: Poor kid.

Mel: Yes... Well, we're here –she opened the door- you should better wait because he's sleeping and he needs the rest.

Time passed and he didn't wake up. It was dark outside. At some point I saw that kid from earlier exiting his room and moments later I heard Melissa screaming.

I run and saw the boy on top of her and then I growled and changed. He turned and I saw him; his eyes were white and he had a lot of teeth. I charged at him and he pushed me back, leaving from the place I came. I changed back to my normal form and went to Melissa.

Me: Are you okay?

Mel: Yes, luckily you came; he would have eaten me.

Then I heard a scream coming from the rooftop. I believe it was Liam's. I run and went to the rooftop. Luckily, we were on the top floor so it wasn't a long distance and I wasn't late. I saw Liam ready to fall and that monster ready to attack him. I changed again. I made my teeth and nails grow and my eyes turned red.

When I arrived, Liam fell and I managed to catch him. With one hand I was holding Liam and with the other I was keeping the other kid from attacking. Liam was slipping from my hand and the other one was on top of me. Half my body was now hanging.

The hand I was holding Liam with was at the same height as my head. Liam was ready to slip from my hand and he begging me not to let go. He slipped and I bit him with my teeth in order to catch him. The poor kid was screaming in pain. The other kid stopped trying to eat Liam and I couldn't feel him falling on me anymore.

I pulled Liam up and saw his right hand bloody and bitten by me. Then I saw the other kid dead. There was an axe stuck on his back and a bald man without a mouth putting his finger over his non-existent mouth. After that he left. I turned to Liam.

Me: I am sorry for biting you, but you were going to fall otherwise.

Li (Liam): Get away!

He said and left.

Me: Great. Well done, Luna.

I said to myself. The next day I went to Liam and he yelled at me. I went to check on his arm and there was nothing there. That means that he has changed and he doesn't know it yet. I tried to explain, but he wouldn't listen to me. I have to do something about it.

Today, Aiden isn't going to come at my place, so I "kidnapped" Liam. I took him at my home, tied him to a chair and closed his mouth. Everything went good up to now; but what do I do next? Stiles is right. That's it! I'll tell him to come and help me. When he arrived, I explained the situation and he said

St: That's why you shouldn't make plans. They always suck and go wrong.

Me: That's why I called you.

Characters:

Liam Dunbar: 19 years old. (Picture below)

 (Picture below)