Chapter 65

Chris' POV

I called my father, but he didn't pick up. With everything that's been happening with the Anuk-Ite he can take advantage of the situation. I'll take Allison with me and I will explain what's happening on the way there. I went to her room.

Me: Get ready, we have to leave. I have something very important to tell you, that I've been keeping a secret for a while now.

After we got in the car, we started talking.

Al: What happened?

Me: Gerard's alive. Sorry for hiding this from you for so many years. He is unable to do something. Because of the mountain ash he is stuck in a wheelchair and he can't get up.

Al: And why are you telling this to me now?

Me: I thought that he could take advantage of this situation, and I called him and he didn't answer. I'm afraid that I'm right.

When we arrived, we went inside and saw the wheel chair, but Gerard was nowhere to be found.

Al: Unable... I see that.

Me: There was an antidote, but I didn't bring it to him. I guess he found someone to help him.

Al: We have to tell the others.

Me: Yes, I know.

End of Chris' POV

Allison's POV

On the way back, I didn't talk to him at all. Once we got back, I left.

C: Where are you going?

Me: Wherever I want.

I went to Theo. When I explained what happened, he was speechless.

End of Allison's POV

I was at home with Aiden and Snow. From the door that connects my house with my brother's, Isaac and Argy walked in. That moment the bell rang and it was Derek with Braeden. When Isaac was about to talk, there was a knock on the door and it was Olivia with Liam, Hayden, Mason and Corey. They came inside quickly and before they could say anything the bell rang and Allison with Theo walked in.

D: Leave it open, someone else will come anyway.

She said staring at Theo.

Me: What are you doing here?

Al: Later... I have something important to tell you.

O: What I have to say is more important.

Me: You'll speak with the order you arrived. Isaac, tell us.

I: Deucalion is in town.

Then I looked at Derek, who just showed Braeden.

O: My turn now, I just saw Jimmy. I heard him talking to some humans about the existence of werewolves. I don't know if he saw me.

I was about to reply, but Allison interrupted me.

Al: Gerard's alive!

Me: What?

She explained what happened.

Suddenly, someone started shooting in the house. We all dropped to the floor. Isaac and I were trying to protect Olivia. From what I saw, Derek was trying to protect Braeden, Liam protected Mason, Hayden protected Corey, Theo tried to help Allison and Aiden was trying to get to Snow, but he didn't make it and she got hurt. Argy was crawling to the window. At some point the shooting stopped. I run to Snow, but it turned out it was a superficial wound. She was going to be okay. Then I realized that I was hurt on my shoulder. I grabbed the bullet with my claws and pulled it out. Then I turned to the others. I saw that Aiden, Isaac, Argy and Theo were shot and the rest had some bumps and scratches. Everyone pulled the bullets out and they healed, except Theo and Argy who were shot with bullets dipped in wolfs bane. Allison called Chris to help us.

I: Why did you get so close?

Ar: I had to see who it was.

A: Did you?

Ar: It was Jimmy, some students from college, some neighbors and Professor Monroe.

After a while Chris, Brett and Ethan arrived.

We all went to the veterinary to decide how to act.

Sc: Are you all okay? What exactly happened?

St: Why did you want to meet here in secret?

M: And why are you all covered in blood?

Ly: That's why I was seeing red snow. Is Snow okay?

Me: Yes, luckily all of us are okay.

I explained what happened.

A: Argy did you see how many people were there?

Ar: About 20.

O: What do we do now?

M: Maybe it would be better to leave.

Me: No, our parents are here. And there are others who need our help dealing with the hunters.

Ar: And don't forget that we have to destroy the Anuk-Ite.

A: So, we need to organize.

Me: Mason, Liam, Corey, Hayden and Olivia, you will go to class and keep an eye on Monroe. Aiden and I will come at some point too.

I: Jackson, Jenna, Brett, Theo and Kira, you'll help anyone who needs to get away from the hunters.

A: Argy, Isaac, Ethan, Danny, Lydia, Stiles, Scott, Malia, Derek and Braeden, you have to find the two creatures of Anuk-Ite and stop them from merging.

Et: As for the parents and Parrish they will go to their jobs as usual and do the best they can. Allison, Chris and Deaton find as much mountain ash as you can.

We returned home and the next day we went to campus like nothing had happened. As we were sitting outside and watching Monroe, I heard Corey yelling for help and Mason asking a teacher to do something. We got closer and saw two guys beating Liam and trying to make him shift. I got in the way and stopped them. Then Coach appeared and sent them both to the headmaster.

Me: Good job. You have so much self-control. I don't know if I could hold myself back.

Because we turned our attention to Liam, we lost sight of Monroe.