Chapter 21

Allison's POV

I was in class, when a text from Isaac came; he was telling me to check on Luna in the restroom because she wasn't okay. He told me to stich her wounds because she hadn't healed yet. I left the class to go to the restroom and I arrived at the right moment. I threw wolfs bane to the other guy and he fainted. I will deal with you in a while. I went to Luna.

Her pulse is weak. I stitched her up quickly and tried to wake her up, but nothing happened. I threw a little water in her face, slapped her a couple of times, but nothing. I texted Isaac and he told me what to do. When I saw what I had to do I was stunned. I must do it; I took her hand and broke it.

End of Allison's POV

The minute I felt my arm breaking, I woke up. Of course I was screaming in pain. Why did she do that?

Me: Are you stupid? Why...
Al: You wouldn't wake up and Isaac told me to do it; he said that you would wake up and I see that your wounds started to heal slowly.
Me: Yes, thank you.

Then, Zac was starting to wake up. Allison put mountain ash around him, so he can't escape. Then my phone rang.

Me: Hey, Noah, what's up?
N: I went to the mall and I didn't find Aiden.
Me: Are you telling me he could still be alive?
N: Possibly.
Me: Thank you so much.
Al: What happened?

I told her what happened, then texted Ethan so he wouldn't worry and I headed to my new house. His scent was leading me there. When I arrived there, I saw Aiden in terrible condition. Worse than me. I picked him up and I took him inside.

Me: Aiden wake up. Aiden. AIDEN!
A: What happened?
Me: Heal, please, I don't know what to do. Tell me.
A: I'm in a lot of pain.

Then I tried to take his pain and I did it. It was the first time I did that. Slowly he started healing, as did I. When he came around, I kissed him and then punched his shoulder.

A: Ouch! Why did you do that?
Me: Because you scared me; don't ever do it again!
A: I told you, you were going to pay for it.
Me: And this was the way?
A: No. This.

He said and kissed me. He pulled my shirt off and I pulled his. He took my hand and put it on his abs. Then my hand went on the button of his pants and when I started unbuttoning he grabbed my hands and put them on his back. I know what I did was wrong, but why do I have to go through this? He laid me on the couch (we were sitting before) and he was on top of me.

He put his hand on my sensitive area and started rubbing it. I dropped my head back and left my neckexposed, and he was leaving small bites on it. He pulled my pants off and then his. He got up and sat on the couch. He made me sit on him too. He made me sit exactly on his penis. As we were kissing, I started grinding my hips against his, to make him take this to another level.

A: Waste of effort; as much as I want it too, you have to pay for what you did the other day. And this is my way.

He said and got up.

Aiden's POV

I love that she was worried for me but there is no way this is her punishment for the other night. I'll make her feel the way she did. And that's what I did. When I got up she said

L: Where are you going?
Me: To take a shower.
L: You tortured yourself that way too. Don't you want me to help?
Me: I don't mind. No, you don't have to, I'm okay.

I grabbed my clothes and took a quick shower. When I got dressed I heard Luna yelling my name. I went downstairs quickly and I was her on the ground. I went to her and I saw asleeping dart on her. Then everything turned black.

End of Aiden's POV

When he grabbed his clothes and went to the shower, I changed clothes. While I was on my phone and waiting for him to come, I heard someone knocking the door. I opened it and it was Jimmy.

Me: What are you doing here and how did you know where I leave?
Ji: There are a lot of things that you don't know about me, but it's okay; you'll find them out.

He said and pulled out a sleeping dart. I tried to run but he caught me. I yelled Aiden's name when he put the dart on me. After that everything turned black. When I woke up, he was gone and I searched for Aiden. He was nowhere. Then I remembered what happened. Luckily, I knew where Jimmy lives so I went there. When I arrived, I knocked the door and he opened.

Me: Where is Aiden?
Ji: You're so rude. He's here, guys bring him. Go on, come inside.

I tried to walk in and I was thrown back. Mountain ash. These are Gerard's tricks.

Me: Isaac, I think Gerard is still alive.
I: How? He can't be.
Me: Talk with Allison, she must know something. I'm sure he's working with Jimmy.
I: What? No way!
Me: I know something. Ask her.

I saw the guys holding Aiden dipping their hands in a purple powder. Great, they have wolfs bane too. So, they're humans. When they got their hands, they started hitting him and Jimmy was laughing.