Chapter 60

Argy and I decided to go to that party. We were checking the house in case we could find new clues. Suddenly we heard thunders and we thought that the riders would come. After a while a kid was acting weird and Corey became invisible. We couldn't see anything with our wolf eyes either. After a while Corey reappeared and he brought a rider with him. Everyone in the party saw him. That means we're all in danger. Then Parrish walked in. He was pointing his gun at the rider and shot a warning shot in the air, so everyone would get out. In a couple of seconds everyone was gone. Parrish started shooting the rider, who didn't even flinch and he just disappeared.

Li: Good job, now we're all in danger because of you.

Ma: He didn't do it on purpose, he was trying to help.

Li: Good job.

H: What are we going to do now?

Me: Now, we protect everyone.

We went home and informed everyone else.

The next day, we gathered at college and tried to find a way to protect ourselves the next time the riders show up.

Ma: We need a place where is protected from thunders.

Al: We can use my dad's hideout. You'll be safe there.

Me: That's a good idea, thank you.

Et: How are we going to convince all those people to follow us?

St: We could tell them it's an underground party.

Ly: I'll take care of that.

A: Ethan, Brett and I will come with you.

And that's what happened. Everything was going well, until we all gathered together and the riders showed up. We were at the entrance, which was in some sewers and when we were about to enter, a rider hit the wall with his whip. Everyone went in and I saw that the door's mechanism was broken and someone had to close it from outside. Then I looked at Argy, she got it, passed something to her brother, got out and closed the door. We split and headed to different directions. They started running after me and I stopped at some point to deal with them. I shifted. My claws and my ears grew and I started fighting with them. I punched them and they didn't even flinch. At some point, one of them threw his whip and it curled around my neck. I managed to free myself. I grabbed the whip from his hand and dropped it to the ground. I tried to scratch him with my claws, but one of them caught my hand with a whip, but I kept going. Then, two others caught my arms, but I pulled them down. I managed to reach one and killed him. Then I heard a shot and I disappeared.

When I was on the other side, I immediately remembered my brother's name and called out for him.

Me: Isaac!!!

And I saw him running towards me. We hugged tight.

Me: Don't ever do this to me again!

He hugged me again.

Me: A few days after they took you, I remembered. But I couldn't remember your name.

I: I've been thinking about you and Argy the whole time, and how I would get back to you.

Me: Argy! She saw them too.

I: Let's find her.

P: I'm here too.

Me: Oh, right... hello.

P: So little excitement to see your uncle?

Me: Five minutes ago I didn't even know you were here. But I am happy that you are okay.

We went looking for Argy.

Argy's POV

I gave the bracelet to Brett and locked them in. Luna and I split. Several riders followed me. I tried to lead them as far away from the hideout as possible. Then we started fighting. One of them tried to catch me with a whip, but I managed to escape it. It was a battle where no one was winning. They were trying to immobilize me with their whips, but I was fast enough to get away. Then I broke one of their necks. I heard Brett in my head.

B: COME BACK AND OPEN THE DOOR NOW!

Me: Don't yell in my head. You are distracting me. And no, I'm not coming.

B: Argy, I don't want to forget you. Come here and open the door or I'll break it.

Me: You can't do that, because everyone will be in danger.

B: I don't care. I'm worried about you. You're my sister. I'm taking that door down now!

Me: I love you.

I replied and let the riders take me.

I was in a train station and there were people everywhere. They looked like they were hypnotized. Then a door opened and Isaac, Luna and Peter walked in. He run towards me and kissed me. When he stopped our kiss I said

Me: I love you too.

And I kissed him again passionately.

End of Argy's POV

Me: I don't want to break this reunion, but we have to find a way to go back. I don't want to live Aiden alone.

P: You can't.

They explained what happens when someone tries to leave.