Chapter 6

Me: I’ll go with Scott and the motorcycle.
I: Yeah, of course. It wouldn’t be any other way.
Me: It’s faster with the motorcycle, so we’ll be there earlier.
I: Yeah, now you’re going to tell us that you want start lessons earlier too.
Me: No. Aiden is there.
I: Right. You should have said that.
D: I still don’t want him as your boyfriend.
Me: I don’t care. I want him and that’s all that matters.

We left and went to college. Aiden, Ethan and two others were there, a boy and a girl.

A: Good morning. How are you? Let me introduce you to my cousins Brett and Argy.
Me: Hey. Nice to meet you. I am Luna and this is Scott.
Ar (Argy): So, you’re the girl who stole his heart.
A: Argy stop.
B (Brett): Why? Did she say something that’s not true?

At that moment, Isaac and Stiles arrived. When Isaac saw Argy their eyes locked, the way it happened with me and Aiden.

Isaac’s POV

When we arrived, we saw everyone sitting with two others. The girl is really beautiful. We went there and when we saw each other, I knew she was the one. She was the one and only for me. Unfortunately, I have a girlfriend.

Me: You have really beautiful eyes.
??: Thank you, you too. I am Argy and this is my twin brother, Brett.
Me: I am Isaac and this is my twin, Luna. This is Stiles, Scott’s twin.
A: We are cousins with Argy and Brett.
Me: I see you have good genes in your family.

I said without taking my eyes off of her. Then Jackson, Jenna and Lydia arrived.

End of Isaac’s POV

Jenna’s POV

We arrived at the campus and everyone with sitting with two other people. We went and introduced ourselves and when I saw Brett in the eyes, I couldn’t help but stare at him. I saw his eyes turning yellow. Now I know how Luna felt with Aiden.

Me: Argy, are you a werewolf like Brett?

I asked after Jackson and Lydia left. They didn’t know anything yet.

Ar: Yes, I am.
L: You are werewolves too?
Ar: Yes. So are you. I know, because you smell like it. You haven’t learned how to hide it yet.
Me: Can you hide it? Luna, why didn’t you tell me anything?
L: I didn’t know either. Ask Aiden.
A: You can hide it, but you need a lot of practice. Boys kind of manage it, but you are new.

End of Jenna’s POV

All the freshmen had to gather at a room, so they would talk to us and then everyone would go to the class they were assigned, according to what they are going to study. Perfect, Allison is here now, she was late. I had forgotten about her.

Jenna, Isaac, Argy and I are going to study chemistry, so we went to the correct section. Stiles and Lydia are math majors. Brett, Aiden, Jackson, Ethan and Scott are athletes. That way they can keep a close eye on Jackson. I think Allison is into archery, but I don’t pay that much attention to her.

When the school day was over, we went to train. That’s how a month went by, from college to practice. Luckily, I was doing very well. Isaac and I became very good with our telepathic bond.

The ones who couldn’t communicate telepathically at all, was Scott and Stiles. They couldn’t become one either, like Aiden and Ethan can. Olivia found out the truth. She figured it out, because I accidentally turned in front of her because I got mad. Jackson and Lydia still didn’t find out what they were. Actually, we didn’t say anything to them; we were waiting for the full moon.

Jackson and Olivia imprinted on each other too. Olivia who saw his eyes told us what happened and Aiden said that he thinks he knows what Jackson is, but he isn’t saying anything to the rest of us until he was 100% sure about it. The day of the full moon arrived. Aiden and I stayed at his basement and Isaac (who has still been flirting with Argy and hasn’t broken up yet) with Derek, was a team. Then Brett and Argy were a team too.

And lastly, Scott and Stiles were a team. Everyone was searching for the Alpha at different places, except me. I had to control my transformation. This was unfair.

The time of the full moon was almost here and he tied me with chains! The time was here. I could feel it. My snout started coming out and my tail was growing. I fell down. I was trying to fight it.

A: Luna, find an anchor. Find it, in order to learn how to control your transformation.

I did what he said. My anchor is…

Characters:

Argy Talbot: 19 years old. Aiden and Ethan’s cousin. Brett’s twin sister.

Brett Talbot: 19 years old. Aiden and Ethan’s cousin. Argy’s twin brother. (Picture below)

 (Picture below)