Chapter 5

Me: Hey, Jackson. How is Lydia?
Ja: Hi, Luna. She is better; she will be discharged in a few days. Who is this?
Me: Jackson, let me introduce you to my boyfriend, Aiden.

They did a handshake. We stayed at the hospital for a little and then we left. We went to Jenna’s place.

J: So, what happened?
A: They are not werewolves. They are something else, but I can’t understand what.
J: How can’t you understand? Can’t you smell it?
A: It’s not always that simple. There are so many creatures they could be, aside from werewolves. The bite reflects what kind of shifter you are. Usually it reflects your personality.
J: So, what can we do?
A: We watch them carefully.

We talked about this a little more and then we broke it off because everybody had to go home. The next day, Aiden called me and told me that he would come to pick me up. He said he thought about it. Let’s see what happens.

Me: Did you think about it?
A: Yes, I am going to bite you. Tell me where you want.

I lifted up my shirt and showed him the place I wanted him to bite. It was on the right side of my body, under the ribs.

Me: Here
A: Are you sure? –I nodded- It is going to hurt, just so you know.

He said and then opened his mouth. He’s teeth came out and he bit me. It did hurt a lot. After he bit me, he took a gauge and dressed the wound.

Me: Why did you do that?
A: It’s better this way.
Me: Okay. What now?
A: We wait.

We waited for about an hour and then took the gauge off. The wound was healed.

Me: Aiden, it worked.
A: Indeed. I can smell it, too. You are a werewolf. I have something important to tell you. The night of the full moon, I wasn’t with my father like I told you, but Ethan and I were with our Betas, training them.
Me: It makes sense that you didn’t tell me something.
A: Our Betas are your brothers. All four of them.

What… What did you just say? That just struck me. My brothers? Why didn’t they say anything? Why didn’t Isaac say anything? Supposedly, we don’t keep secrets.

A: Are you okay?
Me: No… Yes… I mean, I don’t know. I… I have to go home.

I said and then opened the door to leave. I heard Aiden telling me.

A: Don’t do right now. You have to learn to control this first.

I didn’t stop. I went home quickly. Isaac was there alone. Now he’ll see!

I: Hey sweetie… you smell weird.
Me: Lately you’re saying that a lot. You know when I’m lying. Why? Maybe it’s because you’re a werewolf.
I: What are you talking about?
Me: The truth. Something you should have talked about. You promised Isaac. You promised you wouldn’t hide anything from me, and all this time you kept such an important thing a secret.
I: I wanted to tell you, but the other wouldn’t let me.
Me: And that’s why you didn’t say anything?

He nodded. I started getting pissed. I felt my eyes changing color. I felt my teeth, ears and nails growing at the same time! I fell to the ground and tried to calm myself.

I: Calm down and take a deep breath.

I did what he told me and my eyes turned back to their normal color. My teeth, ears and nails got smaller. Now I am fine. I got up and left. I went to Jenna’s. I listened to my brother yelling my name. I didn’t care. I went to my best friend’s home and luckily Jackson was gone, and I told her everything.

Me: So, what do you have to say?
J: Isaac is the only one who shouldn’t be blamed. Luna, think about it. You and Isaac share a special bond, there was no way he would keep this from you if it wasn’t for the others. If it was on his hands, you would have learned about it the first second.
Me: You are right.

I stayed at her place for a couple of hours and then left.

I: You’re finally home. Are you mad at me?
Me: Is there any case I would be mad at you? –He motioned his head making no- But don’t ever do it again.
I: No, never again.
Me: Tomorrow I am going for practice. Do you want to come?
I: Yes.

After a while everyone returned home, we had dinner and then I fought with the others for keeping this secret from me. Because of them I had a fight with Isaac. The next day I went to Aiden’s place for practice. We went to his basement, which was a training area.

Me: So, what do we start with?
A: With the simplest. Make your nails appear.

With a flick of his hand, his nails appeared. I tried that immediately. I couldn’t do it. I tried again and nothing happened. The third time was a failure as well.

Me: Why can’t I do it?
I: Don’t think about it. Don’t think my nails must come out. Let them come out naturally. Take a deep breath and try again.

I did that and my nails came out this time. I made them disappear. I tried again and I succeeded! What comes next? Aiden brought a blindfold and tied it around my eyes. Before I could even ask what happened, a tennis ball landed on me.

Me: Ouch!
A: No, ouch. Try and avoid them, use your hearing.

Until I could avoid them, a lot of them hit me. Isaac was laughing.

Me: It’s not funny, you know.
I: We went through that too, just so you know.
A: Concentrate.

After a minute two balls starting coming my way.

Me: Why are there two?
I: Because I am throwing too.

Before I could say anything, a ball hit my head and another landed on my stomach. I took the blindfold off, because I was mad. I started shifting again. I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I was back to normal.

A: We are done with this for now. We will try something different. You two will actually. Twins can communicate telepathically, no matter how far they are, or whether they are transformed or not. In rear occasions when one of them is in danger, the other one can see through their eyes. And something else, it doesn’t concern you, but you should know. Twins of the same gender can become one during transformation!
Me & I: Wow!

We tried to communicate telepathically, but nothing happened. The next day we tried again and something happened this time. The training started normally. Aiden said we would train everyday, and after college. Unfortunately, lessons start tomorrow. The day the lessons start is here. Truth is that a lot of things happened this week.