Chapter 63

We saw a small portal opening and Derek was on the other side. We tried to catch him, but the portal closed. We told the others.

Me: I think we just saw Derek, raising his hand and trying to touch us.

A: What happened?

I: We raised our hands, but before we could touch him, the portal disappeared.

Ar: Do you think he can get you out of here?

Me: We don't know. But if one can get out, why not all?

Derek's POV

It closed, just like it opened; in the blink of an eye. I didn't even get to see them. But we have to remember them. I need help. I texted my siblings and I went to the veterinary.

Ly: Tell us exactly what happened.

I explained everything.

St: Stiles is always right.

Sc: You know you're not the only one who said he had siblings, right?

St: That's not the point.

O: I always wanted a sister and I had one. How are we going to bring them back?

St: Like Derek already did.

Sc: Meaning?

Ly: All of you have to remember them. Then the portal will open long enough for them to come out.

Me: But, we already know that they exist and what their names are, but nothing happened.

Ly: You have to remember personal things about them.

O: How are we going to do that?

St: I read somewhere that if we freeze our brain enough and we're in the stage between life and death, then we'll remember everything that has happened in our lives.

Sc: I'd like not lose more siblings.

Ly: I believe we should concentrate and do something similar to meditation. I will guide you how to separate your memories and put them in order. Then you will start remembering. But you have to find the moment that you spend with them; and is the most important to you.

And that's what we did. We all sat down, surrounding Lydia and she started talking to us.

End of Derek's POV

Lydia's POV

Me: I want you to close your eyes and relax. I want you to forget everything and just think of a color. Nothing else exists, just this color. Suddenly the color is losing its brightness and you're in a hallway with a lot of doors. Every door is a memory. The most important memory is hidden behind the red door. Behind the red door are your siblings. Everything is hidden behind the red door. Focus on it.

Then the lights started flickering. A white light shown in the distance and it started getting closer.

Me: Keep going. The red door is everything to you. I want you to open it and get in.

Then it was so close that I could see it was the portal. It stayed open for a few minutes and then it disappeared. Then they opened their eyes.

D: Did it work?

O: Did the portal open?

Me: Yes, the portal opened.

St: Then, where are they?

Me: I don't know.

Sc: If they're not here, it means they didn't cross it.

Then the phone rang and it was Liam. He told us that we had to get out to see what was happening for ourselves, because we wouldn't believe him.

End of Lydia's POV

We were all together I a room of the train station. Suddenly, the portal opened again.

Me: You all see that, right?

Ar: Yes.

The portal grew so much, that we could go through it. At least that's what it looked like.

Me: Quick, hold each other, to go through.

I was holding Aiden and Isaac. Isaac was holding Argy, who was holding Brett. Aiden was holding Ethan. We made a human chain, and we went through the portal. I felt both Isaac and Aiden go through. When I opened my eyes and looked around, I was at the place where I was taken. After a while I found Argy, who wasn't that far away.

Ar: I can't communicate with Brett. Something went wrong.

I: I'm at the place where I was taken.

Me: We're coming.

We went to campus. As we were walking, we noticed that the whole town was filled with train rails. We found Isaac and Aiden there. When we decided to go find the others, we saw them in front of us. I run and hugged Derek.

D: Don't ever leave me alone again, I missed you.

Then all the siblings hugged. After a while, Mason, Liam and Hayden arrived.

Li: We followed Douglas and he led us to the lever that changes the train's course.

Ma: If we pull that lever, the train won't cross Beacon Hills.

Everyone started going towards the lever, until we were surrounded by riders.

Li: Go on, we will stay here.

Me: There's too many of them, you won't make it alone.

Al: They won't be alone.

We saw Allison and Theo arrive. Argy, Isaac, Aiden and I kept going.

Mason's POV

We fought with the riders, but they managed to get me, Hayden and Liam. After we crossed to the other side, we heard from the speaker that the train would arrive at Beacon Hills in 10 minutes.

Me: Do you hear that voice? It's very familiar. It's Corey.

H: How do you know?

Me: I always know where Corey is, even when he's invisible.

Li: And how will we find where he is?

H: If we can hear them through the speaker that means that it's wired. We will follow the wires.

We followed them and were in front of the room. We went in and found Corey and he was really hurt. All the wires were inside him.

Ma: Corey, why did they do that to you?

I started pulling the wires out of him.

Co: This is their way of connecting the two worlds.

I was about to pull the largest one out and Hayden stopped me.

Ma: We have to help him.

H: If we pull this out, the others won't be able to pull the lever.

Li: What are we going to do? The train will come in 10 minutes.

Co: We can wait until then.

End of Mason's POV

We arrived at the lever and there were a lot of riders there. Douglas was in the middle. Aiden and Argy were the distraction. They were trying to get the riders away from the lever. All of the riders followed them. Once they were gone, Isaac and I showed up. We started fighting with Douglas. Suddenly, he caught with the whip and we were trying to get it away from him. After we did that, we heard the train coming. He was laughing because we didn't have time to make to the lever. Then we used the whip and turned the lever, and that changed the course of the train. He was shocked. He tried to attack, but he was surrounded by the riders.

Ghost Riders: Those who hunt with us, stay forever with the Wild Hunt.

Then they made him one of them. Mason and Corey came back and went immediately to the hospital to get the celtic herbs.

The next day, everything was back to normal. And it was like this whole thing never happened.