Chapter 41

We went to the kid.

St: Well, Liam, I am Stiles; Luna's brother. It's not very polite what she did to you. I will take the tape off your mouth, but I want you to be quiet. Okay?

He nodded and Stiles' pulled of the tape. When he did that, the kid started crying. We went closer to him, to help him relax, but he fell on us with the chair, hit the chair's legs and got untied.

Me: Stiles catch him!

We yelled and got up quickly, catching our heads. We exited the room and saw him in front of the stairs; we run and caught him, but as we did the three of us fell down the stairs screaming. Once we touched the floor, we started fighting.

Me: Stiles, I caught his leg.

St: Me too.

Me & St: Wait, this is my leg!

We said at the same time. We stared at each other and let go of each other's leg. Then we lifted our heads and saw that the door was open. He was gone.

Me: Hey, Stiles.

St: Yes.

Me: Your plans suck too.

St: It's my fault for trying to fix your mess.

We got up and I closed the door.

Me: That's it, after this incident he will not want to see me ever again; and the full moon is a few days away. What am I going to do?

St: First of all, we will tell the others about it tomorrow. Secondly, relax.

Me: But what if he changes and is out of control?

St: I know a way for you to forget it. We will have a pajama party like we used to when your parents were alive.

Then he called our siblings, except Scott who is out of town. We had promised that we wouldn't do a pajama party if one us was missing, but in rear occasions like this we did. We had a great time. The next day I told the rest about what happened with Liam.

Ethan's POV

Today is my anniversary with Danny and I want to prepare a great dinner for us. He knows about it and he will come home at an exact hour. That way I will have the time to prepare it perfectly. The time he was supposed to arrive came, but he wasn't here. He is never late; he is always on time. At least he could inform me. Let's not exaggerate though; he maybe forgot, let's wait a little more.

Half an hour passed; still nothing. Now I am starting to worry. I called him and his phone is closed. Maybe his battery is dead. Sometimes he forgets to charge it. I decided to wait a little more. Another half hour passed. I am not waiting any more, I don't care; an hour has passed. I took my keys and got out to search for him.

I know his smell by now, so I am searching for it. A few smells were in the air, but I knew I had to concentrate on his. New werewolves wouldn't be able to do it. Soon enough I found him. He was in an alley, on the ground, bloody; I thought I smelled blood. I was hoping I was wrong.

Me: Danny, my love, what happened to you?

Da: I... I was robbed.

I took his pain away.

Me: I have to take you to the hospital.

Da: No... We don't... We don't have enough time.

Me: Then I know only of one way to make you better.

I said and my eyes turned red.

Da: I want to do it! I want us to be together...

Then his eyes closed. He was breathing heavily; I got his hand and bit it. When I did, he got up abruptly and breathed normally. I took him at our house and took care of him.

End of Ethan's POV

We were all together at the college and when I told them about Liam, we tried to find out what to do.

A: Kira, you are the solution.

K: Me? Why?

A: Foxes are also seductresses. So, you can persuade him to come to this party we are going to throw.

K: Yes, okay about all this; let's say we manage it, but where is this party happening?

Ly: At my place of course; you will tie him at the basement of my lake house.

A: And I have found the chain we'll use.

Kira's POV

Me: Okay, I'll do it.

They told me where he was. He was on the bottom floor and I went there. I tried to do what they told me and as I was going down the stairs, I managed to get his attention. At the last step though, I sidestepped and fell down. He came to my side with his friend instantly.

Li: Are you okay?

K: Yes. What do you think about coming to a party with me today?

Li: Okay.

Me: Great, I'll pick you up.

End of Kira's POV

Aiden's POV

We went to the locker rooms with my cousin, to get ready for the next class. Our lockers are next to one another.

B: Do you think Kira will make it?

He whispered.

Me: She's a fox, so why not?

I said also in a whisper and opened my locker. I had forgotten the chain and it fell down. It was a long one. It made a lot of noise. I couldn't pick it up in time and I just left it all fall down.

Coach: Part of me wants to ask; the other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. Pick it up; NOW!

Me: Yes Coach.

I picked the chain and put it in my bag. We had one more class and then we left.

End of Aiden's POV

At night, at Lydia's house we were waiting for Kira, bringing Liam. When they arrived, Liam figured it out immediately.

Li: So, that's why you brought me here?

Me: Liam, please, you know the bite is a gift.

St: Okay, total identification. That's what Aiden had said.

Me: Stiles!

St: Sorry.

Me: Let us help you; the full moon is coming out.

Li: No, you're bullshitting me.

He said and tried to leave. Lydia hit him on the head with a vase and he fainted. Everybody stared at her.

Ly: What? He was going to leave and you didn't want that to happen; now do your thing.

Then the doorbell rung and there was a bunch of kids outside.

K: That's Mason, Liam's friend. I saw him today.

Ly: And what are we going to do with all of them?

St: Lydia, you throw the best parties. So, you got it. We will help too.

I: Us? –Lydia, stared at him. – Of course we are going to help.

O: You take Liam out of here. We will handle the party.

Aiden took Liam and I took the bag with the chain. We tied him on a pillar and waited.