Chapter 54

B: Good morning, my love!

Me: Do you know any remedy for hangovers?

B: I am hangover too. We shouldn't have gone. These things are not right. We're college students; we have to focus on our studies. We didn't do something more yesterday, did we?

Me: I love when you get old-fashioned. No, we didn't. As far as I can remember I mean.

B: Luna!

Me: Okay, okay. I'm just messing with you.

B: Go on, drink. This will help.

He said and passed me a mug. I drank all of it and after a while I was feeling fine. We went to college and we saw the others. I run to my brother. I heard him in my head, saying.

I: Luna, stop doing this in front of the others. It's humiliating. What kind of Alpha am I?

I teared up and replied.

Me: Sorry for loving you and wanting to show it.

I left.

J: I'll go.

I heard Jenna say. She ran behind me.

Me: What do you want?

J: Why did you leave?

Me: It's your boyfriend's fault.

J: Well, my boyfriend happens to be your brother.

Me: I don't care, he's stupid. I hugged him and he told me that I'm embarrassing him because he's the Alpha.

J: Well, he's not wrong. You need to stop being so sensitive all the time. You cry about everything, that's why you're not an Alpha by his side.

Me: And you should stop being so insensitive.

J: It's my fault for coming after you. I'm leaving. I have a class, you know. You can sit here all alone and cry by yourself.

She said and turned to leave.

Me: Wait, I'm coming!

We went to class and I sat between Jenna and Argy.

Me: How's it going with Derek and Parrish? How did your brother accept you being with both of them at the same time?

Ar: Since we can make it work between the three of us, he doesn't care. But it is really uncomfortable for him.

Me: Of course.

I: Sorry about before, Luna, but I don't want the others to see my weaknesses.

Me: And I am that weakness?

I: Yes, because you're my sister and I care about you. Will you forgive me?

Me: I don't know, I'll think about it.

I: You know you can't resist me.

Me: I can be mad. Stupid, you made me cry, because I hugged you.

I: You're right. I'm sorry.

Me: Accepted.

After the class ended, we went outside. We saw Jackson and Braeden kissing.

I: What are you doing here?

Br: I didn't have work, so I decided to bring you guys something to eat.

I: We're not babies, you know.

Br: I just wanted to take care of you, okay?

A: Are you fighting again?