Chapter 10

Jackson's POV

I am here since yesterday. I don't know why or how. I remember going to sleep yesterday and waking up here, tied up. Nobody has come yet.

??: Finally, you're awake?

An old man said that when he opened a large iron door.

Me: Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here?
??: Relax, don't ask many questions. I will answer now. I am Gerard Argent, you are at my secret lair and you are here because you are a weapon of revenge.
Me: Are you Allison's grandpa? She didn't tell us you are crazy. What weapon of revenge are you talking about? Let me go right now!
Ge (Gerard): Yes, I am Allison's grandfather and I am not crazy. You are indeed a weapon of revenge, since you are a Kanima.
Me: What am I? What is that?
Ge: Oh, right, you don't know. Well, you got bit by a werewolf and you became this thing. Last night, you were wandering in the woods, looking for a master and I found you. You will help me with my revenge on the werewolves who killed one of my people last night.
Me: What are you saying, haha, and then you say you aren't crazy. What werewolves! Are they real? Maybe vampires exist too?
Ge: No, we eliminated their species years ago. It was the only time werewolves and hunters cooperated.
Me: Yeah, okay. Let me go now.
Ge: No! I am going to train you to be unstoppable. See you in a while.

He left. Oh my god, he's crazy! Maybe he's right? Jackson don't even think about it!

End of Jackson's POV

Me: Two will stay here to look after Jenna and Lydia.
B & St: I will.

They looked at each other.

Me: Fine, you two will stay. The rest of us will split into teams. We will choose randomly.

I was with Isaac. Aiden was with Argy. Ethan was with Scott and Derek was with Olivia. Olivia is helping, because she revealed that she know martial arts. Until now, only I knew. We left Jenna's house. Lydia was on her way there, because we informed her. We decided to tell her the truth.

Isaac and I were looking in the woods. Aiden told us about a possible place but why would they be there? What were they doing in our uncle's house? Our uncle, Peter, is the brother of our mother. That day in the accident, he was with them, but he's alive. Actually, he's burned everywhere and in a coma. His house was also burned and now Aiden is saying that in the basement of that house is where they are keeping Jackson? Why? That's what I don't get. Between my thoughts, we were there.

I: Do we go in?
Me: Yes!

We went in and to the basement. There was a big, iron door. We opened it with hesitation and there we found Jackson.

Me: We found him!
I: Yes, but this was too easy. Maybe it's...
Me: A trap!

And then everything went black. I woke up tied and on my right was Isaac, also tied. On my left was Jackson.

Ja: You came to save me and you ended up like me. How is my sister?
Me: Awful. She feels responsible.
Ja: This old guy that hit you, he says that werewolves exist, that he's a hunter and I am a kaname, or something like that, I don't remember. He said that I am a weapon of revenge and that will revenge you for killing one of his people.
Me: I don't know if you are that creature he said, but he is right about everything else.
Ja: What do you mean? -I explained everything- And why didn't you say anything earlier?
Me: It's my fault, not your sisters.
Ja: Show me how you transform.

My eyes turned yellow and I transformed. The strange part is that I could get untied. I went to free the others.

Ge: I see you managed to escape. Are you that good or did I let you? Let's find out.

He was just outside the door and I charged at him, when my brother yelled.

I: Luna, No!

A barrier stopped me and threw me behind. He came inside with a weapon that had electricity; he hit me with it and tied me up again.

Ge: Let this be a lesson for you.

Then he left.

Ja: Are you okay?
Me: Yeah, I should have known there was going to be mountain ash.
Ja: What is that?
I: Supernatural creatures can't go through that.
Me: Isaac, you're a genius.
Ja: But he didn't say anything.
Me: He thought about it. Jackson is connected to his Alpha and he will help us find him. As for us Isaac, let's howl so the others can find us.

And that's what we did.

Jenna's POV

Me: It's my fault that Jackson got caught.
B: It isn't. How could you know?
Me: I should have heard Lydia.
Ly: Guys, what am I?
St: We don't know yet, but we will figure it out together.
Ly: The two of us?
St: If you'd like, yes!

I can't believe that her cousin is in danger and she is flirting. I went in my room and started crying again. After a while, Brett came in.

B: I don't want to see these eyes filled with tears. I'll do anything to stop it.
Me: But my brother...
B: They'll find him. You'll see.
Me: What if something happens to the others? I am just a human, I can't help with anything.
B: That's not true. I told you I would do anything to stop these eyes from crying, so something must be done.
Me: Like?
B: This!

He said and kissed me. I was longing for this kiss!

End of Jenna's POV

Brett's POV

When Jenna went in her room, I followed her. I don't want to see her like this. I kissed her. I wanted to do this so much. I don't know if it was the right time, but I did it and I liked it. Her lips... So soft, so sweet. I stopped our kiss and looked at her.

Me: Do you feel better now?
J: Yes.

End of Brett's POV

Stiles' POV

Ly: I really want to figure this out together.
Me: You know, I like you a lot.
Ly: Me too.

I kissed her. I wanted to do this all this time. Her kiss was as amazing as her.

End of Stiles' POV

Lydia's POV

He told me he likes me. I told him too and then he kissed me. I wanted him to do this from the moment we met. He asked for permission, biting my bottom lip and I gave it to him. Now are tongues are in the game too.

End of Lydia's POV

Characters:

Gerard Argent: Hunter. Father of Chris and Kate Argent. (Picture below)

 (Picture below)