Chapter 7

A: Luna, find an anchor. Find it, in order to learn how to control your transformation.
I did what he said. My anchor is…

It’s Isaac. When I thought about him, I felt he was in danger. After that I became normal again and tried to break my chains. My eyes turned yellow and I broke them. I saw Aiden staring. He was surprised. I left for the woods. I run faster than any other time in my life. I was looking at him and I was looking at a hunter’s arrow going at his direction.

I run with all that was left in me. The arrow was pointed straight for his heart, but I stood in front of him and it hit my right shoulder. I saw the hunter’s face as they were leaving. Then I fell down.

I: Are you stupid? Why did you do that? Does it hurt a lot?
Me: It was going to hit your heart, so I had to. No, it doesn’t hurt.
I: You’re lying. I feel what you feel.

I saw Aiden and then everything went black. When I woke up, I saw a man in front of me.

Me: Who are you?
??: Calm down, I am not going to hurt you. My name is Alan Deaton.
Me: How did I end up here?
De(Deaton): Aiden brought you here. I am an expert for your species. An arrow dipped in wolfs bane hit you. It’s…
Me: It’s poison for werewolves, I know.

We talked for a while until he was sure I was okay, then I got up and went home. When I arrived I saw… oh, no it’s the hunter from yesterday. Do you think he saw me too? Calm down Luna; go home like he isn’t even there. Ignore him.

??: Hey. Girl, can I ask you something?

Oh no, he saw me. I have to relax or he will get it.

Me: Yes, what can I do for you?
??: My name is Chris and I am Allison’s father. Does Isaac live here?

Who’s dad? Oh… my… God.

Me: Yes, my brother lives here. Why?
C (Chris): No reason, I just wanted to know where my daughter’s boyfriend lives.
Me: Mister Chris, please don’t hurt my brother, he is a good guy. You aren’t like the classic father who has it out for anything that happens to their daughter, right?
C: Actually I am, but I won’t hurt your brother, unless he hurts my daughter.

Then Allison came out and they left. I was right not wanting her for my brother. When I got in the house, something smelled weird.

Me: What is going on in here?

I followed the smell, and it was coming from Derek’s room?! I opened the door and I saw my brother in terrible conditions and my boyfriend on top of him.

A: Your brother was hit by a hunter’s bullet, which was dipped in wolfs bane, and unless we find a same bullet now, I’m afraid he won’t last until tomorrow.
Me: How long do we have?
A: Until tonight. Everyone else is looking for the hunter who could do this.
Me: Tell them to stop, because I know who he is. Last night I saw the face of the hunter who shot me, and I saw the woman who shot Derek leave with that man, so I know there they are. They are at Allison’s home. The hunter is her father.
I: Allison’s father? Do you think he knows about us?
A: Of course, the Argents. How didn’t I think about it sooner! Allison doesn’t know anything, but the rest of her family has been hunting us for years. Especially me, my brother and my cousins.
Me: I have a plan on how to get the bullet. Let’s go to Deaton’s veterinary. I am going to text the others.

Isaac and Aiden picked Derek up and we put him in the car. Aiden was on the driver’s sit and Isaac was shotgun. I was sitting behind Isaac and Derek was lying with his head on my legs.
I was caressing his hair and face.
Deaton said that he has been helping Aiden and his family for years. He said something else too, which I found very weird, but I’m not going to say anything to anyone yet, not even to Isaac.

I: Is something wrong?
Me: No, why?
I: Because you look weird.
Me: I am worried about Derek, that’s all.
I: Luna, it’s not just that.
Me: You’re right, but I am not going to say anything yet. Anyway, you didn’t either.
I: Revenge?
Me: Call what you will.

When we arrived, we went inside and put him on a bed. It wasn’t too long until the other arrived.

St(Stiles): What’s your problem?
Me: Isaac will go to Allison’s house and he will preoccupy her. At some point he will go to the bathroom and open the window for Scott to get in and look for the bullet. Stiles will stay here with Derek and the rest of you will distract the hunters so the house is empty and the boys have the coast clear.
Et: Aren’t you coming?
Me: When the boys are ready I will.
A: No, you’re not used to it. You will stay behind.
B: Yes, we are used to these things.
Me: Fine. But it’s unfair. I thought about the plan, and if I don’t do it now, then when?
I: Another time. We are already worried about Derek we don’t need to be worried about you too.
Me: I said fine.

Everyone left to distract the hunters and when the house is empty they will text us. Isaac, Scott and I went back home to prepare them, while Stiles stayed behind with Derek.

I: What did you say I’ll do, because I don’t want her.
Me: My sweet boy, I want her even less that you, trust me but we have to do this for our brother.
I: But, going to her place with flowers? I want to break up.
Me: Me too, but we don’t have any other options.
I: Fine. We’ll fill you up later, because we have to go, the others have already texted us.
Me: Okay. Bye. Be careful.
I: Always, kiddo.

He kissed my forehead and left.

Characters:

Chris Argent: 45 years old. Allison’s father. Hunter. (Picture below)

Alan Deaton: 38 years old

Alan Deaton: 38 years old. (Picture below)

 (Picture below)