Chapter 1

I was in the bus with my friend on our way home from our city’s center area Beacon Hills.

??: Luna, in order to come with you at the club on Saturday and stay longer, your boyfriend suggested that I sleep at his house.
Me: Are you kidding me, Anna?
An (Anna): Not at all. I knew you wouldn’t mind, and that’s why I accepted.
Me: Say what again?!

That moment the bus stopped, I hit her head on the window and got out. I called my “boyfriend”.

Me: Hey, Jimmy. How are you?
Ji (Jimmy): I’m good. You?
Me: Better than ever. I don’t know about you though. We’re over! You can go to your little slut Anna that you told to sleep at your place. Bye.

I didn’t let him answer and hung up. I was so upset while I was walking and I bumped on somebody. When I lifted my head up to look at him, I saw something strange. I could swear, for a moment, that his eyes were… No, it’s just in my head. He has really beautiful eyes. They are brown.
I feel weird around him, like I have known him for all my life. Like I can trust him with everything. Luna, get yourself together. He is a stranger and most likely you’ll never see him again.
He’s hot though. And his body… I think I’m drooling. Maybe I look like a fool, I’ve been staring for so long.

Me: Um, sorry.
I said and turned to leave but he grabbed my hand and turned me to face him.
??: It’s fine. Are you okay? You look angry.
Me: If I look angry, I am too. –He looked down. I’m so stupid. It’s not his fault and I made him feel bad- I am sorry. I didn’t mean it like that, but I have had a bad day.
??: It’s okay. Do you want to tell me?
Me: Um, yes. I guess.

Why am I saying yes? I don’t even know him. Something made me say yes to him without a second thought.

??: I am Aiden. What’s your name?
Me: Luna.
A (Aiden): Nice to meet you Luna.
??: Aiden –said a guy that looked exactly like him, except from his cheekbones- we have to go.
A: Ethan this is Luna. Luna this is my twin brother Ethan.
Et (Ethan): Nice to meet you. Let’s go.
A: You go ahead. I’ll come later.
Et: Fine.
A: Come on, let’s go.
He said that and grabbed my hand taking me to a black motorcycle. He gave me a helmet and I put it on.
Me: Where are we going?
A: I know a café not far from here we could go.
Me: Fine.

Normally I don’t do this! Talking to a stranger and more importantly going out with him. But as I said I don’t know why but I feel I can trust him with everything.

After a while we were there. We climbed down his motorcycle and went in the café. He put his hand on my waist and we went to sit. Bold move for someone who just met me, but I didn’t do anything to stop him.
When we sat, we ordered and waited for our drinks.

A: So?
Me: What?
A: Why were you like that when I met you?
Me: Well… I was out with a so-called “friend” and she told me that she was going to stay at my boyfriend’s house. Ex-boyfriend to be precise. I called him and broke up with him.
A: He is such a jerk for losing you.
Me: Yeah, I guess. Look, Aiden, usually I don’t do this. Going out with strangers and telling them about my personal life. Just, with you, I felt so familiar. I don’t know why.
A: Oh, I don’t go out with good-looking strangers either. But I felt that familiarity too.

After a while our order was here and my phone rang.

Me: Sorry, I have to pick it up.- I picked the phone up.- Hey Isaac, what do you want honey?
I (Isaac): When are you coming home sweetie?
Me: In about an hour.

Aiden’s POV

While I was walking, she bumped on me, she lifted her head and our eyes locked. I knew it was her. I cannot lose her ever. This thing happens once in a lifetime for us and I found it.
She turned to leave and I had to do something to stop her. That’s why I asked her out. Thankfully, she said yes.