Chapter 28

A: Oh, how come you remember me?

Me: Haha, funny. I know I neglected you lately, but I can make up for it if you want.

A: Tell me how.

Me: Can I stay at your place tonight? Or else I think I will stay on the roads.

Me: You don't have to ask for these things, of course you can come. Why would you stay on the roads otherwise? –I told him. – Aaaa, of course, that's why you want to come, otherwise you wouldn't.

Me: If you want, I will not come at all.

A: No, no, come.

Me: Now you're "no, no"... anyway, baby, I need to hung up. Noah is here and I want to talk to him. I will see you tonight.

We hung up the phone and I went out to talk to Noah.

Me: Noah, can I tell you something?

N: Weren't we talking earlier?

Me: It's something else.

N: I'm listening.

Me: Olivia and I will stay at Jenna's to look after her, because of the thing that happened the other night.

N: No.

Me: Why?

N: She has a brother. Why do the two of you have to go?

Me: Well, it's different with one person and different with three. On the other hand Olivia can touch mountain ash and protect us that way.

N: And can't you do that too? Now that you're a True Alpha.

Me: I can break the barrier, I can't touch it.

N: Fine, it's the first and last time this happens.

Me: Okay. Thanks.

I kissed his cheek. I went to Olivia and told her that he let us go. We grabbed some stuff and left.

Olivia's POV

I went to Jackson's place. We were alone. We talked for a while. Then, we watched a movie. As we were sitting on the sofa, he came on top of me and I started kissing him. I pulled his shirt off and my hands run up and down on his well-shaped abs. He stood up and I grabbed my legs around his waist.

He took us to his room and put me on his bed softly. He came on top of me. He pulled my shirt off and my bra. He started planting kissed on my breasts. I unzipped his pants and he took it off. Immediately after that, he pulled my pants and my underwear off.

He put one finger inside me and started playing with me. Soon enough, the fingers became two and then three. Then he pulled them out. He took his boxer off, put on a condom and came inside me. He started moving inside me, in a perfect rhythm. Our bodies became one.

Seconds before he was ready to finish, he pulled himself out, took the condom off and finished on my belly. He wiped it and we put our underwear and pajamas on. I was lying in his arms, and we fell asleep.

End of Olivia's POV

Lydia's POV

Me: Mom, Chris I will stay at grandma's house tonight.

Na: Okay, sweetie.

Stiles picked me up and we left. We went at my home. I cooked and we ate. When we finished, I was washing the dishes when I felt two hands around me. I immediately turn and put my arms around his neck and kiss him. He lifts me up and put me on the counter to sit. He pulled my shirt off and threw it on the ground.

I pulled his shirt off and he attacked my breasts. He took my bra off and I unzipped his pants. He pulled it off and was in his boxer. He slipped my skirt a little higher and pulled our underwear off. He came hard inside me and waited a little until I got used to his size.

He started going in and out, sometimes slow and other fast. He had his hands on my waist and was pressing me on him, while I put my legs around his waist. Soon enough the house was full with our moans. When he was ready to finish, he pulled out and finished on my belly. He took a piece of paper and wiped it. We took a shower together and then went to bed together.

End of Lydia's POV

Malia's POV

As soon as Peter left, I texted Scott to come. The minute he was here, I kissed him, jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Sc: Baby, I barely got here. I see you have wild intentions.

Me: You can't imagine.

We went in my room. He put me to bed and came on top of me. I pulled of his shirt and turned so that I was on top. I started kissing his neck and soon I was kissing his chest. When I met his abs, I started licking them all the way to the pants line. I unzipped his pants and took it off.

He was in his boxer, which was now too tight. I pulled my shirt and bra off. I took my pants and my underwear off. I pulled his underwear off too, exposing his erection. I grabbed him with my hand and started stroking him.

He turned me and came inside me fast, staying still for a couple of seconds. As soon as I was used to his size, I turned again, in order to be on top. I kissed him and I saw moving up and down. I started moving my body rhythmically against him. We were face too face and he was kissing my neck.

A few seconds before we were ready to finish, he came out of me and went to the bathroom to cum. When he was back, I took his shirt and put it on, he put his boxer and we went to bed cuddling. After a while we fell asleep. In the morning we got up and started getting dressed. As soon as we were dressed Peter came in the room. When he saw Scott he growled.

Me: Run, Scott, Run.

He left from the window. Peter followed him

End of Malia's POV