Chapter 37

In the evening, Isaac and I went to Derek's house, because we haven't talked in a couple of days. When we arrived, we knocked on the door, but he didn't answer. We opened with our keys. We saw the house in a mess. There were bullets scattered everywhere.

I took one in my hands. On it there was a symbol engraved, which seemed kind of familiar. Next on the bullet, there was sand and I gathered some.

I: I looked everywhere but I didn't find him. –he took the bullet in his hands. – This symbol looks familiar.

Me: Let's go to Lydia.

We left immediately. When we arrived, Stiles was with her. She was talking on the phone and when I heard with whom, I grabbed the phone from her hands.

Ly: Hey, I was talking.

Me: Chris, this is Luna. I must tell you something important.

I told him what we saw in my brother's house.

C: Send me the bullet in a picture, please.

Me: Okay, I'll do it now.

I said and handed the phone back. He told me to send a photo and I did. Then I went to the post office and mailed it to him. I told the rest to go to veterinary. When they arrived, I told them what had happened. Then, I put the sand on the table and Aiden took some in his hands and smelled it.

A: This sand is, obviously, not from around here. I know where it's from; From Mexico. This means one thing; Calaveras. They are hunters. They must have your brother.

Me: I'll bring him back.

O: I'll come too. Now that Jackson isn't here, I have to occupy myself with something.

St: You're going, without a plan! First we need to figure out who will go.

Me: What is your deal with plans?

St: They always work. Also, going to hunters without a plan, even if they have our brother, isn't the smartest.

I: I agree.

Me: Okay.

After this conversation, we decided that all the girls are going. Argy, Jenna, Olivia, Kira, Lydia and I. stiles will think of a plan.

St: I will come up with the plan by tomorrow.

Me: Okay. Olivia, what are we going to tell Noah? Because he won't just let us go to Mexico.

I: Say you'll go to a camping trip for a couple of days.

A: That will work.

St: Just because it is my plan, it will work.

A: I am talking about what Isaac said.

St: You're hanging out with Derek way too much.

A: Stop this childish play now. Let's go.

We went home and told them about the camping trip. Luckily, he didn't oppose. Isaac, Stiles and I gathered some clothes and each went to their own house. Aiden came to my place to sleep together.

In the morning, Stiles woke us up and told us to go to the veterinary because he found the plan. When we arrived, he told us.

Me: If it doesn't work, I will kill you.

St: If it doesn't work, it will be because you did something wrong.

I: Get ready.

The girls went to their homes to grab some things and we left. Some hours later, we arrived at Mexico. The show begins.

Lydia's POV

O: Are you sure this will work?

Me: Let's hope it will.

O: What do we do now?

Me: We wait for the girls to text us and we continue. –The text came. – Couldn't I say anything else? Let's go.

We headed to the entrance and someone stopped us. I showed him a card and he let us in. We went to the bar and waited; then someone came and told us to follow him. We went in an office where a woman was sitting.

Me: Are you Araya Calavera?

AC (Araya Calavera): That's me.

Me: We want Derek Hale.

I nodded to Olivia and she pulled 50.000$ from her bag and put them on the desk.

AC: I would gladly give him to you, but I don't have him. Tell me now, where did two little girls find so much money?

O: Wrong answer.

Then we heard Luna from the man's radio saying

L: Take 10.000$ off the table.

And that's what we did.

AC: You brought an Alpha in my house? You're going to regret it. Severo, show them the Calaverawelcoming party.

Then they grabbed Olivia and took her away. I was brought outside with Araya.

AC: How does a Banshee sense somebody's death?

Me: I don't know. I can't just turn it on.

AC: Let me help you then. Which one, from these two, is going to die?

She said and showed the two hunters that were with her.

Me: I don't know.

AC: How does this work? Do you have to touch them?

She said, while cutting a fruit with her knife.

Me: I told you, I don't know.

Then she threw her knife from her hands to the hunter on her right. I stood still.

AC: What? He was stealing from me.

She took me and brought me back to her office again. This time though, she tied me to a chair. Once I was tied, they brought Kira in.

End of Lydia's POV