Chapter 51

I woke up and I was bound to the floor. Kate was on top of me and she was laughing. I tried to communicate with Isaac, but nothing happened.

Me: Untie me, now!

Ka: I will, once you become one of us.

Me: What do you mean? I would never...

Ka: I know, that's why I'll make you a Berserker. That's how I'll get my revenge on your family.

When the words came out of her mouth, I looked at myself and I was covered with bones, just like the Berserkers.

Me: You can do whatever you want, but I will not become one of you! My friends are coming to save us.

Ka: I'm counting on that!

She said some words and then put the last bone over my head.

Kira's POV

I woke up and I was in a cell. Luna was nowhere to be found. Suddenly the door opened and I left to look for Luna. As I was walking I whispered her name, suddenly a Berserker showed up in front of me. It wasn't like all the others. There was something different about this one. I looked it straight in the eyes and I am sure it's Luna.

Me: Luna, what happened? Did Kate do this?

She didn't answer. She moaned and then attacked me.

Me: Luna, wake up, it's me, Kira, your friend.

I got no reaction, well not a positive one that is. She just became angrier, like the word "friend" made her even madder. Then she stabbed me in the stomach, I didn't even have my sword with me. She hit me on the head and I started bleeding. I can't stay here any longer, I'm in danger. I kicked her and she fell backwards on a rock. I got the chance to run. Luckily, I found a place to hide. I tried to stop the bleeding, but I couldn't. Then I saw my mom.

Me: Mom, what are you doing here?

No: Well, I'm not exactly your mother; I am a figment of your imagination. I am here to help you.

Me: And how exactly are you going to do that? Do you have a way of beating this thing without hurting my friend?

No: No, but I can help you heal. We may be different from werewolves, but we have this one similarity. Both species can heal themselves.

Me: How am I supposed to do that? I can't.

No: Focus. You can.

Me: I can't.

No: Then focus on the pain.

I got a rock and cut my palm with it. I focused on the pain. I closed my eyes and it helped. When I opened them, all my wounds were healed and disappeared, so did my mom.

End of Kira's POV

Liam's POV

They tied me in the van with the chain and the full moon started to appear; I could feel it. I couldn't hold it in and I started shifting.

Me: Guys, I thing I'm going to shift.

D: Try something. I remember that it helped our wolves control the change. It's a mantra. Alpha, Beta, Omega. It reminds you that from an Omega you can become a Beta, from a Beta an Alpha, but you can fall from an Alpha to an Omega.

So I started repeating it.

Me: Alpha, Beta, Omega. Alpha... Beta... Omega.

I started growling.

St: Derek, he is more pissed now.

My claws came out and I wanted to reach and hurt them. They pulled back.

Br: Be quiet back there.

D: Do you know anything else like a mantra that could help him?

St: Maybe, Liam, think about the three things that cannot stay hidden for long; the sun, the moon, the truth.

D: Where did you hear that?

St: Brett told me. He said we could use it for Liam.

And then I started repeating that.

St: And he was right.

D: Good job Stiles. You were useful for once in your life.

St: Kiss my ...

After a while we arrived, Derek opened the door and he was stabbed by one of the Berserkers. Braeden shot him.

End of Liam's POV

Isaac's POV

I heard a shot in the back of the van and I went to see what was going on. When I saw what happened, I was stunned. My brother was covered in blood. I run to his side.

Me: Derek...

I said and held him. I took his pain. The others were fighting with the Berserkers.

D: I'm fine. Go to our sister.

He said and got up with a gun. The Calaveras came. The ones with the guns stayed outside and the rest of us went in. We saw a Berserker and were about to attack when we heard Kira's shouts.

K: Don't hurt her.

End of Isaac's POV

Kira's POV

After I regained my strength, I came out of my hiding place and I heard shouting. The others had come, I followed the sound. I arrived at the hallway and they were ready to attack her. I run and shouted not to.

I: What do you mean don't hurt her?

Me: Isaac, it's your sister.

End of Kira's POV

Isaac's POV

My sister! I looked her in the eyed and Kira was right.

Me: Luna, sweetie, it's me, your brother.

No reaction, well... she tried to hit me, but Argy pulled me out of the way.

I: Luna, wake up. You are stronger than this.

This time she didn't do anything. Does that mean she's lost?

A: Try again. You two communicate in a unique way.

Me: Don't you think I already tried? Nothing happened.

A: Luna, baby, wake up!

She tried to attack him.

Me: I told you so.

End of Isaac's POV

Braeden's POV

We all took cover and they were shooting at the Berserkers. Derek is in a bad condition. We have to get away, but how?

Me: Baby, hold on, I'll take you out of here.

D: You... won't make it in time.

Me: Hold on, you will make it!

D: No, I ...

And he stopped talking.

Me: Derek, no!!!

I want out with my shotgun and started shooting everything in my way.

End of Braeden's POV

Liam's POV

For a while now, everyone is trying to get Luna back on her senses, but failing. She attacks us and we avoid her or slightly fight back. There must be something that will bring her back. Maybe... Yes, that's it! She tried to attack Stiles and I stepped in front of her, I grabbed her by the shoulders and pinned her to the wall. Now that I think about it, maybe I should have left her do that out of revenge for tying me to that chair. I looked her in the eyes.

Me: Luna, come to your senses. This is not you. Not all monsters do monstrous things!

I said and stepped back. If this doesn't work, I don't know what will. I saw her standing still and she grabbed the bone over her head, pulling it off and a glimpse of light appeared. That's it.

End of Liam's POV