Chapter 27

Me: What happened?

M: We were in class and the new history professor asked Olivia to read and she just couldn't. She left the class and I followed her. Maybe it had to do with that thing that she went and came back?

Me: Possibly yes. Allison sees her aunt too.

M: Isn't she dead?

Me: Yes. Also, why did a new history professor come in the middle of the year?

M: Is that what matters right now?

Me: That too; because Deaton said that when they do that, the Nemeton will act as a beacon. It draws all the supernatural creatures like a magnet. Maybe that's why the ninjas are here.

M: Who?

Oh, right. She doesn't know. I explained everything to her.

M: Why didn't you say anything?

O: I didn't get the time.

Me: For now, you're the priority. Get well first, and then we will deal with the rest.

O: In the afternoon, I will go to Deaton with Allison.

I: A new girl came and she heard what we were talking with Allison and she says that she knows what is happening. Well, kind of. Also, she smells weird. She is supernatural, but I don't know what.

Me: Great, that's what we were missing now.

I: Are you coming?

Me: Yes. Malia, take care of her, I have to go. If the teachers ask, tell them that she is dizzy.

M: Okay.

O: Let's go. I am better; as long as I don't have to read something.

I went back to college. I saw the girl my brother said.

Me: Hi.

??: Hello. I am Kira. I just came here. I will continue my studies here.

Me: Luna. Nice to meet you.

K (Kira): Guys, I have a project on the thing you were talking about; I can bring it tomorrow for you, if you want.

I: You don't have to do that. We have an expert on these things too; and he has helped us a lot already.

K: Okay.

Me: So, why did you come here a few days before the exams?

K: My dad got transferred here and made the arrangements with my college too; he's a professor too.

Me: Oh, okay.

When we finished school, Allison and Olivia went to Deaton. I went to Noah, because he wanted me for something.

Me: Excuse me, where is Noah?

I asked someone who was probably new here, because it was the first time I saw him.

??: Who are you?

Me: I am, in some way, his daughter. Are you new here?

??: My name is Jordan Parrish. I came here yesterday. Noah isn't here at the moment; he will come back in a while.

Me: But he told me to come. Anyway, thank you.

JP (Jordan Parrish): You're welcome.

I sat and waited. Luckily, after a little while he came back.

N: You came?

Me: Yes, a while ago. Where were you?

N: I was doing an interrogation. Come in my office.