Sana broke the kiss after realizing it "Tzuyu..."

Though the room is a bit dark, Sana can still see Tzuyu's face... The latter's eyes are filled with lust... And so as she...

Tzuyu cupped Sana's cheeks "I need you unnie..."

"Tzuyu we can't do this" Sana

"Just push me away if you don't want this... And I swear, I will never get near you anymore" Tzuyu gently kiss Sana's forehead

And somehow, Sana feel safe with the latter. Though her mind keeps on telling her that this is wrong, her body has a mind of its own and too stubborn to cooperate.

Tzuyu trailed her kiss down to Sana's eyes, nose, and her soft lips...

"Unnie, you're my first love... And I will take this chance... I'll do whatever it takes to get near you again... Unless you want me out of your life" Tzuyu confessed

Sana happened to be her first love, but everything has changed when Sana went to college and a suitor came into their house, one night...
That broke the seventeen years old Tzuyu, and distance herself from the latter, which pissed Sana.
Sana on the other hand remembered how she used to see Tzuyu, she likes pestering her and invading her privacy... She wanted to be close with Tzuyu again, their siblings fight remains... But the closeness they had suddenly went away, and she had no idea how it happened...

Sana closed her eyes and grab the back of Tzuyu's head, their lips are just one kiss away from each other "It's my first time Tzuyu- yah..."

Tzuyu chuckles "Me too... And I hope, you'll be my last"

Sana opened her eyes upon hearing those, only to met with Tzuyu's eyes...
She just fell in love with Tzuyu all over again...

Tzuyu remove Sana's clothes, and the latter help her to remove hers as well.

"Aaaah...." Sana moaned when Tzuyu started to attack her neck with soft kisses...

Tzuyu kiss Sana, down to her breast... Owning each with her mouth and tongue, making Sana moan.
Tzuyu made her way down, between Sana's thighs. She position her face in front of Sana's wetness.... Tzuyu paused and stare at it for awhile, making Sana uncomfortable and was about to close her legs to cover herself but Tzuyu stopped her...

Tzuyu lift her head to see Sana "You're wonderful unnie" she said and lick Sana's folds

"Aaaagh! Tzuyu- yah..." Sana keep on moaning the latter's name

When Sana's dripping wet down there, Tzuyu climb up to the latter and claimed Sana's lips.

"Just tell me if it hurts, okay?" Tzuyu

Sana nodded and bite her lips. Tzuyu grab her cock and point its head to Sana's entrance, then slowly and carefully push herself into the latter.

"Aaaaaassghk!!!" Sana cried in pain and dig her nails on Tzuyu's back, as she felt something inside her were being ripped.

Tzuyu stopped when she completely put herself inside the latter "Unnie you're so warm..."

Tzuyu didn't move for a minute, until Sana's walls adjust on her length. She started to pump, slowly...

"Arrrrghk! Tzuyu..." There's tears on the side of Sana's eyes

Tzuyu sees that, which made her more eager to give pleasure to the latter. She used her left hand for support, while her right hand reached for Sana's breast, playing with the latter's nipple to make her feel better.

After several times, Sana get used to it and started to feel pleasure.... That's when she started to meet Tzuyu's thrust... Tzuyu thrust faster.

"Aaaaah Tzuyu!!!!" Sana moaned and cum

But Tzuyu keep on thrusting, which made Sana get lost because of the sensation... Tzuyu hasn't found her release yet.

"Aaaaah... Sana..." Tzuyu moaned, and move rapidly

"Tzuyu I'm gonna cum!!!" Sana's eyes turn white as she found her release again

But Tzuyu didn't stop, and continue thrusting. She even turn the latter sideways, scissoring Sana, and putting the latter's leg over her shoulder.

"TZUYU- YAH!!!" Sana gone wild, Tzuyu just found her g-spot, and keep hitting it. She's already on the verge of her third release.

Tzuyu grab the latter's breast and lean down to kiss Sana, she keeps on thrusting the latter, faster than before.

Without a warning, Tzuyu came inside the latter, and Sana came at the same time when she felt the latter's cock twirl inside her.

Just one last deep thrust and Sana's filled with Tzuyu's hot cum... They're body were sweating, both were also panting.
Tzuyu remove her cock out of Sana, and lay her back beside the latter.

Sana move closer to the latter and hug her side, resting her head on Tzuyu's arm.... Tzuyu look down to her big friend and saw blood...
She heave a deep sigh and pull Sana closer, putting soft kisses on Sana's head.

No one speak after that, both of them are drained... Their sexy exercise took their energy away.
Tzuyu waited for Sana to fall asleep before she get up to clean them both.
After that, she put on their clothes and sleep beside Sana.

Thanks to the heavy rain that made their moans unheard.

~~~~~~

Chaeyoung smiled, she's done with her drawing... And she's satisfied with her work.
Mina's still in front of her, eyes are close and legs are widely spread... She has no idea that Chaeyoung's done with the drawing.

Chaeyoung put down her work on the floor, and carefully made her way to Mina...
Chaeyoung's chest is pounding, as her face is now in front of Mina's folds, she lift her head and glance at Mina... She's so sexy with her eyes close, Chaeyoung smells the latter gem... And to Chaeyoung, it's like a perfume that she wants to smell everytime...

Chaeyoung gulp, she's nervous but her desire on tasting Mina is winning over her morality...
She stick out her tongue, and lick Mina's folds.

Mina flinched, and her eyes widened as she felt something wet on her feminine area.
She was about to scream, but instead of loud scream... A moan came of out her mouth. It is because Chaeyoung suddenly grab Mina's waist, burying her face on the latter's core.
Chaeyoung move her tongue rapidly, licking and sucking Mina's clit... Leaving the latter with no choice but to cry in pleasure.

"Aaaagh!" Mina grab Chaeyoung's hair, pushing her more to her core.

Chaeyoung smiled and continue what she's doing, owning Mina's whole being.
Mina do not know where to turn her head anymore, Chaeyoung's eating her like a pro... Making her feel something that she never felt before, giving her pleasure that she felt for the first time...

And due to the sensation, Mina face the ceiling with her mouth open... Moaning one last time, as she grip on Chaeyoung's hair...
Chaeyoung felt Mina's body shake, and juices came out from the latter's sweet folds...

When the feeling of euphoria is done, Mina was hit by realization... And it is that she has to stop herself, Chaeyoung's still her sister... And that this is all wrong...
Mina pushes Chaeyoung, the latter fell on the floor, and Mina quickly put on her shorts... She run out of Chaeyoung's room, leaving the latter dumbfounded.