Part 34 The Dinner

Nathan's POV:

So me and Raya scan through the menu "if I was you I'd get a big plate Hunters' Chicken with chips, onion rings and peas" says Raya "yeah that sounds good is that what you fancy?" I say "yeah then again that's not the only yummy thing I've seen on the menu," says Raya a cheeky but flirtatious smile covers her mouth "haha what else have you spotted like?" I say a bit of a dumb question really, "I'm on about the man sitting across from me" says Raya her laugh only light laugh comes out of her pretty mouth, I smile and chuckle a bit before noticing Raya's made-up face she really does look a million dollars "by the way and I don't want to sound gay or anything here but I really like your makeup Raya" I say "thanks" says Raya "you're welcome but then again Raya you're one of these girls that could wake up the next day and not look different whereas other girls guys will be in bed with them and their makeup would be all over the pillow and they'd look completely different" I say "thanks" says Raya "anyway before you start sounding gay you going to pick what you're having to eat?" a cheeky smile again, I shake my head and look at the menu until I see something I fancy "I might get a burger as that sounds amazing" I say "what is it?" says Raya I run my finger down to the burger the Big Daddy Burger "comes with 2 beef burgers, smokey barbequed pulled pork, smoked bacon and I'd probably ask them for chilli instead of mayo as I think mayo should come with chicken not beef burgers" I say "yeah but you could get chilli mayo won't lie been here before and when they say chilli it burns your mouth out" says Raya "alright then" I say "so we picked what we're having?" says Raya "yeah I'll go up and order" I say, raising from my seat to go back up to the bar.

Raya's POV: 

I watch as Nathan goes to the bar to order our food, I can't stop staring at him. His face is like looking at a Greek God with a Holster model what a man, his clothing that compliments his body what a dresser and impressive man he is, his ass though never really thought of the ass in any sort of way before today but the way his ass looks in those jeans what a man! Now Raya stops letting the vag get the better of you and stay lady-like not slut-like, I just want to sit there and admire him and all that he is not just this perfect, handsome man but this beautiful soul and the way he can stand on his feet after the ordeals he's had from losing his mother (as I couldn't imagine losing Mollie or Levi), from going to a mental hospital something I hope never happens to him again or to myself as I don't think I could brave it the way he did, maybe the warrior tattoo on his arm means warrior from what he's gone through to where he is now in life sat here with me and I don't think he is a warrior or a survivor as everyone uses those terms whenever someones been through bad hands in the game of poker what is life, but he's no warrior he's the lucky one, the one I want to see smiling as his smile puts the sunshine in my heart, the blood in my veins want to pump until they explode he's simply amazing and he's a complete champion without a shadow of a doubt.

Nathan soon comes back over to me, "admiring the view?" says Nathan cheekily "shush" I say as Nathan sits down "don't deny it babe" says Nathan laughing, we carry on talking until our meals are served "thank you" says myself and Nathan in unison, Nathan takes his burger and I take my Hunters' chicken, adding a small gloop of mayo on the side, Nathan takes the first bite of his juicy, mouthwatering burger "aww that is good" says Nathan giving me the okay finger sign "they do good stuff here" I say before picking up a chip and eating it "so how's Julian and Ruby?" "they're good they don't even know about us yet I mean Ruby has her suspicions but that's little sisters you know?" says Nathan "bless her," I say smiling "so watched any good movies lately?" "well other night watched The Purge last night that was good only really into horrors and comedies really," says Nathan "yeah, I like films like comedies probably more romcom so Friends With Benefits, Pitch Perfect all three of them as they are a better film trilogy then say 50 Shades of Grey," I say "yeah it's all that's in at the moment I mean remember when everyone had a thing for the Twilight films?" says Nathan "oh yeah never got into that bit too moody and dark and shitty for me if I'm honest as I didn't get the story arcs and that," I say. "I think you are the only girl I know who doesn't like vampire movies," says Nathan "well last vampire movie I watched that was actually worth watching was Dracula Dead and Loving it a great film that it's a spoof but it's good," I say "what other things do you do when you aren't at work?" asks Nathan "well other than shopping, I like to write poems and cook and gym sometimes," I say "yeah," says Nathan "what about you?" I ask "well gym obviously, but I enjoy music not really a football fan, I'm more chilling and films and shit," says Nathan "yeah I can back you on that," I say "so what do you think we're gonna do after this meal?" says Nathan "could take a stroll or go for a drive out for a bit?" I say "yeah can do," says Nathan "maybe put a film on in my room and chill for a bit," I say "yeah sounds a good idea babe," says Nathan, we finish off our food and drinks before setting off for Nathan's car and going back to mine.