Part 20

The rest of the day passes on as usual until I get a text, thinking it's Willow I don't want to pick up, but fuck it, I pick up anyway thank god it's not Willow but it is Sophia "hey hun I'm back off work today got a few weeks off before my next job fancy a girly day on Monday if you're free?" says Sophia's text message I start to reply back to the text "yeah sure don't work all the weekend and Mondays hun so yeah I'll see you on Monday" I hit the send button on my phone until I get a message back a few seconds later "great stuff I'll see you Monday xx" says Sophia's message back I go onto my Snapchat and go onto that video of myself and Nathan singing along to Fuck You I don't know what it is it just makes me smile so much that I can't stop myself from smiling its the most happy I've felt in a long time just me and Nathan it feels right maybe the bad's becoming beautiful and I've never known so much love in someone, all I want to talk about is Nathan, Nathan's now like my favourite word and it's unreal the amount of small talk and the things we've shared this weekend that I'm going to struggle not to talk about him.

The Sunday flies by as Sundays do they are either the slowest or the quickest days of the week until I head to bed on Sunday night I can't wait to see Sophia it feels like forever even though I know she'll do anything for her job whether it's taking pictures of a load of makeup or a nature magazine the girl knows her stuff definitely and her job will come before anything which is why I admire her not only that but also the fact that she has a sharp, honest tongue which is rare but I think that explains how we've got the friendship we've got.

Eventually, after a night of sleep I wake up it's Monday 8.30 am, I grab my phone off charge "hey Raya you up babe?" says the text from Sophia "yeah gonna get dressed now" I text back, hit send then get up from my bed, I pick out a plain grey top, with a denim jacket and a pair of jeans and a pair of Vans old school and begin to put my clothes on, underwear first, then followed by my tee-shirt, followed by the jeans I do my regular jump and squeeze more comical routine then what it should be, I breath in a little (damn you, size 14 jeans)  to do the button up and then run the zipper up to the button, I take a hairbrush and start to sort my hair out what to do with my hair? Could do a ponytail but that's more worker girl Raya, maybe straighten it too much like hard work, fuck it run a brush through it and hope for the best, so I run the brush all over my hair until it looks decent enough. when it looks decent enough I grab my denim jacket and then go over to do my makeup no big deal it's only your basic makeup today, I sit down and begin with my ivory foundation, make sure it's all rubbed into my face before adding a light beige colour eyeshadow to my eyelids, I run the brush back and forth across my eyelids one by one, I follow the eyeshadow along with a natural mascara until I get a natural pink lipstick shade Amber Roses is the shades name, just running the lipstick all over my lips from bottom to top lip before putting on my pair of Vans, grabbing my handbag, putting my phone and cash in the bag, seeling it and head downstairs.

When I get downstairs my meds are there on the kitchen island, I grab them along with a glass of orange juice "where are you heading?" asks Mollie "oh just out with Sophia today" I say as I take my pills and pop them in my mouth along with a sip of orange juice "is Sophia heading here or?" says Mollie "I don't know I'll check" I say grabbing my phone out of my bag "Raya I'm at yours now!" says the text message "she's here now" I say "best get the door" says Mollie walking towards the door, ready to unlock the door, after she unlocks the door I get another message "hun can you get the door?" says the message, I get up and go to the door, and in comes Sophia "hey how are you?" says Sophia before hugging me rapidly shit and I thought I was the one who missed her, I hug Sophia back "hey Soph how are you?" I ask before we break the hug and walk into the kitchen "hey I asked first" laughs Sophia "well I'm good" I say "how was London?" "oh hectic the train journey back was easy sailing," says Sophia as she grabs a glass from the kitchen table and seats herself on one of the chairs in the kitchen, pouring a glass of juice "how are you, Mollie?" "I'm good been living the highlife with missus here but other than that things have been fine," says Auntie Mollie as I pull up a chair and sit on it "what was you taking photos of this month?" "new makeup products I swear they probably have more makeup products by now than any other company but its money isn't it so," says Sophia with a shrug "it is, it is," says Auntie Mollie nodding her head "fancy getting a coffee Raya?" says Sophia "yeah can do," I say and with that, we both get up from our seats "Mollie I'm heading out with Soph" "okay darling have a good time," says Mollie "we will do bye!" says Sophia "see you!" I shout as we begin to walk away and to the bus stop.